So our Setanta stint may be over....

Peter Drury and Jim Beglin should do the games. They were brilliant on ITV4 during the UEFA Cup. I think they actually wanted us to do well rather than STV who are more concerned about not upsetting the Tims

sky sports for me the match coverage is outstanding cameras covering the game from every angle every contraversial decision spoted and sorted out commentary with andy gray and martin tyler is good . the standards are so much better than setanta. setanta cant even get a camera in position to clarify offsides poor coverage poor comentators and the studio guys are a joke

In a perfect world, Liz Hurley sitting on my knee, with one leg over my left shoulder, Alan Green doing the commentary (ok hes on Radio 5), Liz saying 'Are you going to hold it, or shoot baby''.

In all seriousness, I got rid of the T.V. last year. I gave it to a mate, and he sold it in market. There is not enough quality viwing, and too much shite, like soaps, big brother etc. All my viewing requirements are amply served on line. More football than you can shake a stick at. Latest films, tons of music, etc etc. I have a big screen, so that will do me.