So our Setanta stint may be over....

In a fantasy world who would broadcast the Rangers matches for Europe, SPL and Cups?

Also, who would you like to commentate on those games?

Comment on each competition...

SPL Non-Old Firm-

SPL Old Firm Games-

Champions League-

Europa League (if we ended up there)-

Scottish Cup-

League Cup-

For me it would be...

SPL Non-Old Firm- Sky Sports, Rob McLean.

SPL Old Firm Games- Sky Sports, Ian Crocker

Champions League- Sky Sports, The guy that commentated when it was 2-1 V Stuttgart?? (2007)

Europa League (if we ended up there)- ITV, The guy in the UEFA Cup Final "Manchester may not be big enough"

Scottish Cup- Sky Sports, Rob McLean

League Cup- Sky Sports, Rob McLean.

Ian Crocker is a tim but I think hes a fantastic commentator, although I go to OF games I like to watch them back and when he's there for the OF games it really feels like an OF game for some reason.

In the studio I would have Jim White (obviously), and Andy Gray. ( or maybe co-commentating.)

Sky Sports and ITV are unbiased unlike Setanta and BBC, but I'd like it if they actually showed cup and title celebrations.

Well there's my favourite (if very unlikely) line-up. What about you?

I'd have Ian Crocker nowhere near it.

I need to watch most games with the radio on and him turned down as his blatant bias continually ruins my viewing of our matches.

Never has a commentator sounded more willing for the opposition to score against us in my time watching the beautiful game (td)

I would have Bob Malcolm comentating and Donald Findlay in the Studio with Jim White.

Brilliant! Maybe we could get Archie MacPherson alongside Bob!

Why on Earth would you want that?! :anguish:

Ian Crocker, I'll agree, is a Tim no doubt- it might even be because he sounds so gutted when the Gers score that I want him commentating lol.

I know a couple of Tic fans who have pictures of him jumping around Seville with a tricolour wig on.

Absolute scumbag of a man, and he doesn't have the professionalism to cover it up when commentating.

Hope he never gets a job in football again.

anyone know the names of those two commentators by the way.

The one from Sky Sports for Gers V Stuttgart 07, English guy. "There's 50,000 Rangers fans in Ibrox tonight- and the place- is jumping."

And the guy commentating during the UEFA Cup run 2008.

Ian Crocker, I'll agree, is a Tim no doubt- it might even be because he sounds so gutted when the Gers score that I want him commentating lol.

I know a couple of Tic fans who have pictures of him jumping around Seville with a tricolour wig on.

Absolute scumbag of a man, and he doesn't have the professionalism to cover it up when commentating.

Hope he never gets a job in football again.

fat dick, starting to change my mind now.

You know, the best commentator I've heard during a Gers game is the guy from ITV that usually covers our CL games....is it John Champion? Whoever it is, his commentry of Lovenkrands scoring at Ibrox v's Villareal brought the hairs on my neck up! genuinely sounded like a true blue!!

You know, the best commentator I've heard during a Gers game is the guy from ITV that usually covers our CL games....is it John Champion? Whoever it is, his commentry of Lovenkrands scoring at Ibrox v's Villareal brought the hairs on my neck up! genuinely sounded like a true blue!!

I can't remember mate, I think I watched the Archie MacPherson one.

Jon Champion commentates in the PES games if that helps.

Peter Drury aka ....." Rangers are coming!................. The Scots are heading for Manchester and you know what? Manchester may not be big enough"

Still get a shiver down me neck every time i hear those words (tu)

misread you there mate! I was talkin about Stuttgart- heres a video from the villareal game- its Ian Crocker by the way.

Peter Drury aka ....." Rangers are coming!................. The Scots are heading for Manchester and you know what? Manchester may not be big enough"

PETER DRURY!! Thats the one, cheers mate I've been trying to remember for aggeeesss.

misread you there mate! I was talkin about Stuttgart- heres a video from the villareal game- its Ian Crocker by the way.

Thats a really good video mate, havent seen that one on youtube, infact thats the first time ive seen any of that game since i was there lol

That's the fella! Remember it was a funny name. I can't find a clip of that goal anywhere but it is worth it!!!

PETER DRURY!! Thats the one, cheers mate I've been trying to remember for aggeeesss.

No worries mate....thanks for checking. I can find a clip with Archie doing the commentary, but not the Drury one!

i would have anyone but scott booth

i would have him sent to the furthest possible distace away from comenting on any football match, hes a striker that never scored but has the cheek to see when any1 has missed a chance, hes a prick