Continuing on from last week, if youve never seen them play

It makes me sad seeing how good the football we used to play is compared to the way we play now. I used too think it was just the imagination of youth, but we were just a much much better team back then.

But some dont care that we dont play good football as long as we win, but not me as you can play good football and win things. We have done it many times but now the standard of our football is shocking.

It makes me sad seeing how good the football we used to play is compared to the way we play now. I used too think it was just the imagination of youth, but we were just a much much better team back then.

I agree there with you mate. some team is it not:

Woods

Roberts

Gough

Walters

Durrant

Wilkins

Souness

And who is up front??

i thought the football in that vid was brutal

But some dont care that we dont play good football as long as we win, but not me as you can play good football and win things. We have done it many times but now the standard of our football is shocking.

I could just about accept how poor the football was because I was desperate to win the league by any means necessary.

However now that we are the top dog we simply have to start playing better football. The game against Dundee Utd on the last day should be the blueprint for how we should look to play and hopefully the confidence that comes with being Champions will allow them to express themseleves more.

A battle to win the league back, I don't think, could ever have been pretty. We do now need to up the ante though and it's a shame we can' get players the quality of Walter's now to aid that.

I could just about accept how poor the football was because I was desperate to win the league by any means necessary.

However now that we are the top dog we simply have to start playing better football. The game against Dundee Utd on the last day should be the blueprint for how we should look to play and hopefully the confidence that comes with being Champions will allow them to express themseleves more.

Rolf Harris' didgeridoo i hope you are right that now we have won the title we can start to play good football and enjoy the game once again.

i thought the football in that vid was brutal

I don't know if you are fishing, but if you ain't you must be on smack early in the morning. How many times do the players play one touch football and run at the opposition in that clip?? Fair enough the conditions meant they didn't always skin the player, but at least they showed the willingness and confidence to try it. The only player in our team who tries that shit is Whittaker and he wouldn;t even have a chance of getting in the team from that day.

I agree mate. I wish we would play like that every week but for some reason we dont. Would be great to see us destroy teams like we did Utd that day.

We are the people and fuck the pope and the IRA (Im still pished fae last night)

Wher the F--k is this Rolf Harris coming from in my posts, me thinks someone is at the piss take

Any time you type D.a.d.o it comes up as Rolf Harris' didgeridoo. This is his new name as he has moved to Aus. DadosDado and D.a.d.o are now both in Aus :clap:

Top Class. :D

I have saw many a video of the olden age and would hardly say we played Ronaldo-esque football, was more about hard crunching tackles than football.

Olden age?!?!?! Come on tae fuck mate, its only 20 years ago. :angry:

Well it was before I was born so its the olden age. :P

Wher the F--k is this Rolf Harris coming from in my posts, me thinks someone is at the piss take

Any time you type D.a.d.o it comes up as Rolf Harris' didgeridoo. This is his new name as he has moved to Aus. DadosDado and D.a.d.o are now both in Aus :clap:

I was wondering about this myself.

I have saw many a video of the olden age and would hardly say we played Ronaldo-esque football, was more about hard crunching tackles than football.

Olden age?!?!?! Come on tae fuck mate, its only 20 years ago. :angry:

Well it was before I was born so its the olden age. :P

:angry: where has all that time went?? Young bassa!! :praise:

right at the start Archie comments along the line that Walters was the first black player signed by rangers in their history??? what the f**k thats a lie as well is it not?

Archie is a bluenose mate, defo and I dont think he'd need to make shit like that up. I think Walters was the 1st black player in our history. <cr>

blame the english premier league!!!!! :anguish:

for ruining football

Mark Walters was given an incredibly hard time on his arrival at the club, mostly by the tims but fans of other clubs chipped in with their abuse too.

Not once did he bite (that I can remember) and he rose above them in a way most others couldnt have done. All he did was play his best which was far superior to his opponents of course and he answered them best in that way.

How I wish he had scored that day at septic park after the horrendous abuse he received from the tims. He almost did, but more importantly he pissed all over those tims with his display and never once let it affect him.

Its important to remember that those banana-throwing guys are still around and plenty of them too. You will no doubt know some, without knowing that they were part of an organised hate campaign against Mark Walters.

They would never admit to behaving in such a way of course, no, Celtic fans would never treat a fellow man in such a way would they?

Yet another example of the real face of TGFITW.