Nakamura goes to espanyol

very overated but he was a key member of their team. Took most of their corner and free kicks and produced a lot of goals for them and scored half a dozen a season for them as well. They will struggle to replace him i think.

japs dont eat dogs you racist scumbags naka was a great player and iam glad celtic dont have him anymore

No but they eat tigers penises thinking it gives them sexual powers, and they are hunting whales to extinction

time to roll out the Enola Gay once more.

June 23, 2009

Espanyol have completed the signing of Japan midfielder Shunsuke Nakamura from Celtic on a two-year deal, the Spanish Liga club have confirmed.

Nakamura, who was out of contract at the end of the month, won three Scottish league titles during his time in Glasgow but was keen on a move to a new club ahead of next summer's World Cup.

Nakamura was in Japan's starting line-up for the recent match against Qatar, when qualification for next summer's finals was secured.

Nakamura, who previously played for J-League club Yokohama F-Marinos and Italy's Reggina, will arrive in Barcelona

http://www.worldsoccer.com/news/espanyol_c...19.html?aff=rss

japs dont eat dogs you racist scumbags naka was a great player and iam glad celtic dont have him anymore

No but they eat tigers penises thinking it gives them sexual powers

Please tell me you're kidding with this.

Well I for one will be glad to see him go, if only for it to bring an end to the very poor and ill informed racist jokes about him. The Japanese don't eat dogs, it's the Koreans. And yes, he was particularly over rated as a player too.

Tend to agree. You can pretend it was all some clever ironic joke to expose their desire to get offended at every opportunity, but it was really just stupid and embarrassing - note (to the lunatic about to go off on some hackneyed rant about free speech) nothing in this post states that it should have been banned, it simply states that it was stupid.

Anyway, I really didn't rate him much as a player. Great set pieces now and then, but I always felt confident we could deal with him the rest of the time.