Why don't you go home

See what i mean......:rolleyes:

I don't think what the rangers fans sing at the game is racist but i think the dross you are your masked pal sing is racist by the defeniton of law (and thanks to that you have made a simple chorus the rangers fans sing racist by law as well)...did i remember to say well done for that ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

See what i mean......:rolleyes:

I don't think what the rangers fans sing at the game is racist but i think the dross you are your masked pal sing is racist by the defeniton of law (and thanks to that you have made a simple chorus the rangers fans sing racist by law as well)...did i remember to say well done for that ?

Aye, although if they began the chant and the song then who gives you the right to blame them on it being banned.

It was meant for Porkhead only. After all it is their chant.I dont think they ordered people to sing it either. How can you blame them,

if banned people get drunk and dont have the sense to keep quiet after numerous warnings. I dont recall many Rangers fans complaining

at the beginning

They didn't start it ffs.....they wrote the words round the chorus. There not even smart enought o start the chant they have managed to get damned by the scottish courts.......

"Wrong".By the way someone has put more of their dross on another thread <cr>

You're wrong......they ripped off an existing chant....you give the masked avengers far too much credit.......

I know for a fact that I am right. They let people think that for a reason. You mention a chorus. The timmy media

also mentions the chant being a chorus of the song. Can you show me where in the song the chorus appears?

I know for a fact you are wrong......They ripped off a chant...they just let people believe it for a reason ...checked out the ego on the masked avengers pal..... :lol: It's hardly hey jude they are laying claim to....

I'm not wading through that songs lyrics again... read it once, cringed, and won't be again.......

I have never sung it, and never will. I don't personally feel the need. I don't think the song is Racist. Calling someone a n***er, a Chink, or a Wigger - Sure, that's Racist. I'm not sure what you would call telling Celtic fans to go back to Ireland now that the Famine is over. At most, i think it's dig. Racist? Never.

as i dig up some tatties

i have to admit i have only ever sang along to it on calton radio but that is only cos i have not been at ibrox when it has been sang but if it was being sang then i would its no racist to me its a wind up for timmy

I know for a fact you are wrong......They ripped off a chant...they just let people believe it for a reason ...checked out the ego on the masked avengers pal..... :lol: It's hardly hey jude they are laying claim to....

I'm not wading through that songs lyrics again... read it once, cringed, and won't be again.......

Ok but you have to admit you are wrong on the chorus part. Just like the timmy media.

That chant was never sung before the you tube version. If it was tell me when

Ok but you have to admit you are wrong on the chorus part. Just like the timmy media.

i've sung it plenty of times. Racist my arse. I sing it at the scottish born morons who like to sing IRA songs which infuriates me. If they like the IRA so much, why dont they feck off home?

I will when you answer the question you have dodged all day......

Sorry but it is not to my advantage to answer that. I am familiar with at least one of the guys. You could be anyone.

After all, you did trip yourself up big time. :pipe: