Unsung heroes

sergio porrini - very consistent, never let us down. apart from ruining marco negri!

yeh but he scored an o.g in a euro tie that we did evenentually win but not the point i remember it lol

I'm really surprised that people think Artur Numan is an unsung hero.

I think he's recognised as being one of the best full backs ever at Ibrox and a mainstay (and first signing) of the Advocaat era.

There is still an RSC named after him, how 'unsung' is that?

It was just me.

Maybe I'm not quite going straight down the unsung road, but I certainly never appreciated just how good he was until he left, hence unsung in my eyes only possibly.

For pure, old-fashioned unsung hero qualities, I'm looking at Davie Weir. I still don't think he gets the praise he deserves.

I agree.

got to be Sasa Papac or Neil Alexander, the way Walter has treated Alexander at times has been nothing short of sickening. ( brought in for an injured shagger, sees us thru to the uefa cup final, dropped for the following season, shagger then does his wee bad patch, Neil is back in again, then Neil is DROPPED for McGregor again, before being called up again after Shagger sat sniggering at hampden and didnt go see Walter.) The boy has taken Walters shite and up and downs and being dropped every other week well, with dignity and never moaning, he hasnt let in any howlers either. So Alexander and out-of-position Papac has to get my vote, anyone thought of this ( cause I know Walter wont ) Drop the reliable but ageing Weir and actually play Papac in his ACTUAL position??

Neil McCann and Rod Wallace were two players I always admired but never saw any other Rangers fans give them credit.

surprised by the amount of shouts for McCann and Wallace

two of my fav players of that era both brilliant in my eyes remeber waiting outside ibrox shaking there hands asnd getting there autograph

McCann, Wallace, Cleland, Stuart McCall, Papac, Davie Robertson and John Brown are all great shouts.

Also, Scott Nisbet anyone? Solid as from what I can remember and will always be remembered for THAT goal in '92 CL.

Neil McCann and Rod Wallace were two players I always admired but never saw any other Rangers fans give them credit.

surprised by the amount of shouts for McCann and Wallace

two of my fav players of that era both brilliant in my eyes remeber waiting outside ibrox shaking there hands asnd getting there autograph

Wallace did get some amount of shit from our support at times, he really wasn't appreciated the way he should have been.

Quality wee player :)