Me

Spence

Want to join my team?

I just made it there.. it's got no players and it's called "ALLZO'S TEAM LOL"

You can be our highest paid player if you join, earning a whopping -£50 a week!

I'm young, play winger, would take very cheap wages and i can do the business. Better than most suggestions in this section anyway! :craphead:

What team do you play for

The mighty bowhouse :craphead: you?

Want to join my team?

I just made it there.. it's got no players and it's called "ALLZO'S TEAM LOL"

You can be our highest paid player if you join, earning a whopping -£50 a week!

when were saying our team name too others do we say LOL or laugh out loud :P and i'll join for a tenner a week :rolleyes:

I'm young, play winger, would take very cheap wages and i can do the business. Better than most suggestions in this section anyway! :craphead:

What team do you play for

The mighty bowhouse :craphead: you?

No am absolutely Crap at the game

Either, and it'll have to be -£10, that way you have to pay me a tenner each week (notice the - sign :P)

Your a player down mate, i'll stick with my football team with my little greek coach (tu) unless Walter calls me soon :)

How big is your arse? The bench takes quite a bit of heat to stay warm. :pipe:

there isnt a bench, Charlie Adam fits the whole bench. I'd be fans favourite and the Scum would hate me

Looks like the deals off guys:

Manchester City have bid in the region of £25m for Bowhouse winger Spence, BBC Radio 5 Live understands.

The Scottish club's president claimed City have made the youngster a "stratospheric offer" to join them.

Reports have suggested the Eastlands club have offered Spence wages of up to £50,000 per week.

City refused to confirm or deny that they have made an offer.

Already this summer City have signed striker Roque Santa Cruz from Blackburn for £18m and Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry for £12m.

And it is believed City are also chasing Manchester United forward Carlos Tevez, who is soon to be out of contract, and Everton defender Joleon Lescott.

Espanyol have also confirmed that City are keen to sign their 16-year-old midfielder Joan Angel Roman.

I would definitely have taken spence at Rangers. Think he could of done a real job for us at Rangers, but now it looks like Man City are gonna snap him up. It's such a shame we don't have the trasnfer founds anymore!

Looks like the deals off guys:

Manchester City have bid in the region of £25m for Bowhouse winger Spence, BBC Radio 5 Live understands.

The Scottish club's president claimed City have made the youngster a "stratospheric offer" to join them.

Reports have suggested the Eastlands club have offered Spence wages of up to £50,000 per week.

City refused to confirm or deny that they have made an offer.

Already this summer City have signed striker Roque Santa Cruz from Blackburn for £18m and Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry for £12m.

And it is believed City are also chasing Manchester United forward Carlos Tevez, who is soon to be out of contract, and Everton defender Joleon Lescott.

Espanyol have also confirmed that City are keen to sign their 16-year-old midfielder Joan Angel Roman.

I would definitely have taken spence at Rangers. Think he could of done a real job for us at Rangers, but now it looks like Man City are gonna snap him up. It's such a shame we don't have the trasnfer founds anymore!

Sorry guys, had to go for money too afford my season ticket for years to come :craphead:

I'm worth a bash, im exactly what Rangers need at the moment, someone to play in behind Boydy and Miller and create chances

Some people have touted me the next Riquelme :P im not one to toot my own horn but...beep beep :tank: