Travel club renewal

spireblue

hi guys,any of you in travel club and not renewed for next season yet?

i have always been a member since its inception,and have a FULL history,i.e.every away game in europe as an independent traveller

and have always been allocated a ticket. what is different this year is that i am not renewing my season ticket,due to living 280 miles away and the amount of games that get changed to suit t.v.etc.so will be buying my tickts as and when i am sure of match dates and my ability to travel to ibrox.

thought i would have had a renewal form by now ,any clues guys,cheers,big jim,chesterfield.

hi guys,any of you in travel club and not renewed for next season yet?

i have always been a member since its inception,and have a FULL history,i.e.every away game in europe as an independent traveller

and have always been allocated a ticket. what is different this year is that i am not renewing my season ticket,due to living 280 miles away and the amount of games that get changed to suit t.v.etc.so will be buying my tickts as and when i am sure of match dates and my ability to travel to ibrox.

thought i would have had a renewal form by now ,any clues guys,cheers,big jim,chesterfield.

you better phone them as renewals were on the season book renewal form

thanks for that,so they sneaked it on to season book renewal ,surely not every travel club member is a season ticket holder,you would think someone would have the nouse to send out forms to those that are not,then again it is the rangers t.o.we are talking about,will ring them,thanks again guys.watp.

thanks for that,so they sneaked it on to season book renewal ,surely not every travel club member is a season ticket holder,you would think someone would have the nouse to send out forms to those that are not,then again it is the rangers t.o.we are talking about,will ring them,thanks again guys.watp.

Its £26 to renew for non st holders

They will still let you renew if you explain.

e-mail them at TravelClub@rangers.co.uk and they will send you a form, fill it in, scan it and e-mail it back to them and they will reply straight away.