David Murray

minstral

hopefully for the right reasons and the sucess he brought like NIAR, when do you honestly see him going though minstral?

Jardy i think he will be with us for a long time as there does not seem to be much interest in buying the club. :(

hopefully for the right reasons and the sucess he brought like NIAR, when do you honestly see him going though minstral?

Jardy i think he will be with us for a long time as there does not seem to be much interest in buying the club. :(

He's got a buyer but he's still loathe to cut the umbilical cord on the cash cow that is The Rangers. :sherlock:

How does everyone think he will be remembered when he does leave the club. :)

As a tight, money grabbing bastard.

I am not a fan of the man but he did clear our debts and how much did we spend last few season advocaat years even le guen got 10 million or so?

He has gave us money sadly some fickle people who only remember the bad stuff!! I think he has gave us money for what is available.

exactly the answer i was expecting

He's got a buyer but he's still loathe to cut the umbilical cord on the cash cow that is The Rangers. :sherlock:

BD :sherlock:

I am not a fan of the man but he did clear our debts and how much did we spend last few season advocaat years even le guen got 10 million or so?

He has gave us money sadly some fickle people who only remember the bad stuff!! I think he has gave us money for what is available.

He gave us the money aye, in the firs 10 years he was great. These 10 have been shambolic though. He has no idea how to run a modern day football club, so he hands it over to Bain.

He gave us the money aye, in the firs 10 years he was great. These 10 have been shambolic though. He has no idea how to run a modern day football club, so he hands it over to Bain.

I am not getting into the way he ran the club but money has been given to the managers to spend sadly they have bought some shite!!

Plus you need to start looking outside the team Murray park was money spent by SDM.

I am not sticking up fro him but to say he has been tight we the money is a tad unfair mate.

Sir David E. Murray.........the man who dismantled Rangers Football Club.

When he's gone from among us I'll rejoice.

You better believe it ! :sherlock:

Yeah and who we gonna get some arab that doesnt give tow camels what happens nah all credit to SDM, hard times for everyone but he got suckered by wee Dick Advocatt and that my friends was the demise of the once great grfc

Yeah and who we gonna get some arab that doesnt give tow camels what happens nah all credit to SDM, hard times for everyone but he got suckered by wee Dick Advocatt and that my friends was the demise of the once great grfc

Martin nip doon and get me a macaroni pie wid ye ? Get broon sauce ! (tu):sherlock:

Martin nip doon and get me a macaroni pie wid ye ? Get broon sauce ! (tu):sherlock:

The sunbed parlor must be closed for the Glesga' Fair. :)

You say that as if he has been constantly funding the club. He hasn't.

He stuck in around £10m at the same time as Dave King invested and cleared £50m of the debt that his financial mismanagement had created, and that's it.