GLENTORAN HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME

This thread. doh

Your post. doh

Nothing wrong with this thread.

Yeah, let's harangue a bunch of part timers for getting humped off the Israeli champions at the same stage we lost to a team mostly made up players not good enough for Hearts reserves barely a year ago.

The Israeli championship is nothing to scream about, same with the NI championship. They should not be getting pumped that much.

This thread. doh

Your post. doh

Yeah, let's harangue a bunch of part timers for getting humped off the Israeli champions at the same stage we lost to a team mostly made up players not good enough for Hearts reserves barely a year ago.

The Israeli championship is nothing to scream about, same with the NI championship. They should not be getting pumped that much.

The Israeli league and Northern Irish league aren't even comparable.

This thread. doh

Your post. doh

The Israeli league and Northern Irish league aren't even comparable.

Both are shite. No one is denying that. But the point is they should not be losing the tie in double figures for gods sake. Part timers or no part timers.

I live in Israel and my team is Maccabi Haifa. We played at ibrox 2.5 years ago and lost 0-2

the israeli football is much better than the N.irish football

and if rangers comes to play against us in israel, we would be able to beat them

by the way im a fan of rangers and hate the tims

I live in Israel and my team is Maccabi Haifa. We played at ibrox 2.5 years ago and lost 0-2

the israeli football is much better than the N.irish football

and if rangers comes to play against us in israel, we would be able to beat them

by the way im a fan of rangers and hate the tims

:lol: :lol: :lol: