The wooden seats.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My desk set arrived promptly, cheers Bluedell, seat number 13.

As you will see from my photos just posted i also have number13.

Its possible to have two numbers the same <cr>

Thought they were limited edition with each having there own number?

No, mate there are some with the same numbers. The guy who did the demolition presumably picked some of the most popular numbers, although I haven't seen any single digit numbers. Presumably they got sold when the sets first went on sale in the 90s.

4boysandabaw just happened to get 13 as it was the last in the previous batch I had, whereas you requested yours from the numbers I had available when i gpot some more from the original demolition guy. I guess there may be 2 or 3 of each number made at the time. I don't have any more 13s. It's just coincidence that you both ended up with the same.

My desk set arrived promptly, cheers Bluedell, seat number 13.

As you will see from my photos just posted i also have number13.

Its possible to have two numbers the same <cr>

Thought they were limited edition with each having there own number?

No, mate there are some with the same numbers. The guy who did the demolition presumably picked some of the most popular numbers, although I haven't seen any single digit numbers. Presumably they got sold when the sets first went on sale in the 90s.

4boysandabaw just happened to get 13 as it was the last in the previous batch I had, whereas you requested yours from the numbers I had available when i gpot some more from the original demolition guy. I guess there may be 2 or 3 of each number made at the time. I don't have any more 13s. It's just coincidence that you both ended up with the same.

Cool, I like coincidences and number 13