As I suspected ?

I reckon we will still get two in. Pee Wee hermin FC have hit the panic button, and buying straight away. We just need a couple of tweeks and we will be roaring. If we can just get someone to settle on that left side then ....BINGO

I feel if Gow and Adam go and we manage to maybe shift another 1 or 2 after that then i think you'll see a centre half come in.

Wattie knows we'll lose Boogie in january for the African nations and we can't play 5 games with Weir and McCulloch at the back so he knows we need a solid CB

I feel if Gow and Adam go and we manage to maybe shift another 1 or 2 after that then i think you'll see a centre half come in.

Wattie knows we'll lose Boogie in january for the African nations and we can't play 5 games with Weir and McCulloch at the back so he knows we need a solid CB

thats a good point

do you think martin bain will even bother trying to get rid of that number? hes useless, unless these players are head hunted, they will be staying, Bain doesnt do selling, he does pay offs, big contracts and downsizing.

and to think we need to lose another 4 players just to bring in a centre half is sickening

no chance

i have faith in Walter and i do feel no matter what any downsizer says, WE WILL bring in 1 or 2 quality players, i think most folk know we need 1 or 2 additions.

No matter what happened last year, no matter how much the coaching staff "bum up" broadfoot, adam and mcculloch, we will struggle domestically and obviously in Europe.

Losing Boogie (our MVP) in Jan is a HUGE blow, the only member of our team who cant be replaced sufficiently with our current squad.

Keep Gow, i want to give the lad a chance.

do you think martin bain will even bother trying to get rid of that number? hes useless, unless these players are head hunted, they will be staying, Bain doesnt do selling, he does pay offs, big contracts and downsizing.

and to think we need to lose another 4 players just to bring in a centre half is sickening

no chance

i have faith in Walter and i do feel no matter what any downsizer says, WE WILL bring in 1 or 2 quality players, i think most folk know we need 1 or 2 additions.

No matter what happened last year, no matter how much the coaching staff "bum up" broadfoot, adam and mcculloch, we will struggle domestically and obviously in Europe.

Losing Boogie (our MVP) in Jan is a HUGE blow, the only member of our team who cant be replaced sufficiently with our current squad.

Bain can't do shit if nobody wants the players or they don't want to go (e.g. Adam or Hemdani) and most clubs around Europe have fewer players in their 1st team squads than us. We can't just keep taking players on and paying wages for guys to sit in the stands week after week. There are young players that can play centre half and also Papac and big Kirk, alright not world beaters but we'll never know unless we give them a chance. Look at the boy Evans at Man U, Fergie took a chance and lauched him in, alright his hand was forced but he could have shuffled this around and scraped by. The sad thing is if he'd come through our youth system he'd be playing on loan at Ross County or something. Prime example Andrew Little, already has a full international cap but has next to sod all experience of 1st team action with us because more often than not big Walter would rather play someone out of position than give a youngster a go.

Keep Gow, i want to give the lad a chance.

Hi Alan.

Im just putting this out there, dont know if it has been mentioned. Walter may just trying to offload people. But we do need new people. But i think he might wait till the January transfer market, with hopefully the additional Champions league money in the pocket.

I think if that mob get put out next week a player or 2 might come in due to us getting the full champions league money and not sharing it.

But they wont be world class signings possibly mcarthur and a central defender.