Steven Gerrard

Boab

Gerrard is anything but a cunt. He is a legend.

Only xavi and iniesta are in his league. Altho both are better techniquely

Went right down in my books with his punch up. He's a mug.

Very good player, no doubt but a cunt of a man.

hes not a cunt of a man:) he was defending himself:) things like this happen all the time

hes not a cunt of a man:) he was defending himself:) things like this happen all the time

Defending himself my arse. The guy was no threat at all. He didn't even make the first punch. He didn't even hit Gerrard. Gerrard's mate elbowed him in the face, he then leaned forward because of the smack and Gerrard started laying into him. Hardly self defence. The guy was beaten up and got away with it. He's a cunt.

Defending himself my arse. The guy was no threat at all. He didn't even make the first punch. He didn't even hit Gerrard. Gerrard's mate elbowed him in the face, he then leaned forward because of the smack and Gerrard started laying into him. Hardly self defence. The guy was beaten up and got away with it. He's a cunt.

things like tht happen all the time but, just because of who he is it got turned into something big, hope he wins the league next year

agreed, hes an arrogant arsehole.

how many times is that now hes done something stupid like this and got away with it?

things like tht happen all the time but, just because of who he is it got turned into something big, hope he wins the league next year

Just because of who he is he'll walk free and he knows it.

jealously?

jealously?

lmao, i would love to get away with anything i wanted.

But he is a scouser so no.

jealously?

Will you listen to yourself?

Did the guy even get any sort of punishment at all? I don't think he did.

What he did was a disgrace and how he got away with no punishment at all is simply mind boggling and really shows up this country's justice system. It's one rule for the common man and another for the rich and famous.

Say what you what about him as a player but as a person, he's a tit.

jealously?

What he did was a disgrace and how he got away with no punishment at all is simply mind boggling and really shows up this country's justice system. It's one rule for the common man and another for the rich and famous.

stuff like that happens daily tho nd nothing major will ever come of it, so what he punched someone twice? big deal man

jealously?

stuff like that happens daily tho nd nothing major will ever come of it, so what he punched someone twice? big deal man

Thats the problem!

jealously?

Thats the problem!

exactly, there shudnt have bn the court case and all the publicity, happens daily in bars around the uk, its cos the media wanted to make gerrard look like a bad guy lol

No you misunderstood him. That is exactly the problem with this country. People going around punching people in the face in club's and getting away with it. He should of been punished in some way. The mere fact he got away with it without any punishment says it all.

Something that is often over looked when it comes to Gerrard is just how reckless his tackling can be.

I don't know if I should post that because it seems that Gerrard is one of those players who nobody will say a bad word about :rolleyes:

Some of the tackles he gets away with are appauling!