right lurking timmy's

Good counter, but I never hear people say "You never win away in the group stages", do you? I do hear however "You'll never win away in Europe".

Let them have their away victory, a new away record will start in the next round ffs. Lurking timmy's aren't gonnae be furious reading this thread, they're gonnae be pishing themselves at how desperate you're being.

They know, I know and You know that they'll lose possibly at home and definitely away in the next round, case closed!

And no, I'm not a lurking timmy or a Declan, I'm just being sensible and not getting worked up over a fucking game, I'd see the point if they'd got to the group stages tonight ffs man.

You'll never win away (With the accompanying picture) is about the real CL, not qualifiers.

It's quite funny we still mock them despite the fact they've actually won it :anguish:

And see to be honest, i'd take 9 points from home and 0 away if it meant watching us attacking instead of shitting ma drawers about our back to the wall for 90 minutes.

And why would they lurk, they just won :pipe:

Who lurks on another teams forum after his team wins a game tht has fuck all to do with the team that's forum you have came on.

Well you do it.

And my point about you is further proven by the fact you're so worked about what Celtic done in a match and tournament that doesn't mean two flying fucks to Rangers. Fucking tube.

oh fucking grow up ya balloon

have a look at yersel, getting all worked up about an internet forum

need to relax and say a couple of hail mary's :rolleyes:

surely if you love rangers and hate celtic, you would happily show up their fucking woeful away record in the champions league

byt instead you have tried to shoot it down

hmmmmmm

They really are thick

On one hand they'll say "Aye but our unbeaten home record is class" and "we've buried the away hoodoo"

Do they not see that if they count one they must count the other

Fuckin imbeciles

And my point about you is further proven by the fact you're so worked about what Celtic done in a match and tournament that doesn't mean two flying fucks to Rangers. Fucking tube.

surely if you love rangers and hate celtic, you would happily show up their fucking woeful away record in the champions league

hmmmmmm

You truly are an immature tosser. (tu) I'm a tim because I disagree with you. Brilliant. Common must be a fucking tim as well then eh?

I've never heard them say anything about an unbeaten home record either, considering they've lost twice to Barcelona and to Moscow.

hmmmmmm

You truly are an immature tosser. (tu) I'm a tim because I disagree with you. Brilliant. Common must be a fucking tim as well then eh?

I've never heard them say anything about an unbeaten home record either, considering they've lost twice to Barcelona and to Moscow.

ah so im immature because i reply when you have a go at me for having at go at the tims

like i said why bother entering the thread if your just gonna pour cold water on our slagging of timmy