Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Joke defending. Sort of thing you see Celtic do.

Away you go

Don't tell me your defending that 'defending' mate? :anguish:

You just sit there desperate for there to be a mistake, so you can have a sly dig at the league.

You can talk about the defending all you want but La Liga is a lot tougher than people think. Would you rather see a game full of skill and goals or watch boring, defensive football like that pish that was on store today between Burnley and Blackburn?

There have been 624 goals conceded in La Liga and 883 goals conceded in EPL so far. So where is this better defending then?

You can talk about the defending all you want but La Liga is a lot tougher than people think. Would you rather see a game full of skill and goals or watch boring, defensive football like that pish that was on store today between Burnley and Blackburn?

There have been 624 goals conceded in La Liga and 883 goals conceded in EPL so far. So where is this better defending then?

Seen my sig (tu)

Strikers in the EPL are just far better

:pipe:

Joke defending. Sort of thing you see Celtic do.

Away you go

Don't tell me your defending that 'defending' mate? :anguish:

You just sit there desperate for there to be a mistake, so you can have a sly dig at the league.

Nope. But i call it how it is. If we seen that in the SPL, we would laugh.

I don't usually laugh at Football tbh.

Infact, I don't know anybody who does.

Strikers in the EPL are just far better

:pipe:

La Liga has the best choice of attacking players.

Messi, Ibrahimovic, Pedro Rodriquez, Henry, Ronaldo, Kaka, Higuain, Forlan, Aguero, Juarado, Simao, Villa, Silva, Mata, Kanoute, Fabiano, Capel, Perotti, Navas...

I don't usually laugh at Football tbh.

Infact, I don't know anybody who does.

You don't laugh at defending turning into a Bergkamp splitting pass to hurt his own team.. :uk:

No.

Kevin Bridges is funny or Rhod Gilbert but not Football.

I also tend to avoid those Christmas DVDS.

Man City: Given, Zabaleta, Toure, Kompany, Garrido, Wright-Phillips, Vieira, De Jong, Adam Johnson, Tevez, Adebayor. Subs: Taylor, Richards, Onuoha, Santa Cruz, Sylvinho, Barry, Bellamy.

Wigan: Stojkovic, Melchiot, Caldwell, Bramble, Figueroa, McCarthy, Diame, Thomas, Scharner, Rodallega, Moreno. Subs: Gohouri, Scotland, Moses, Pollitt, N'Zogbia, Gomez, Sinclair.

Referee: Stuart Attwell (Warwickshire)

Man City: Given, Zabaleta, Toure, Kompany, Garrido, Wright-Phillips, Vieira, De Jong, Adam Johnson, Tevez, Adebayor. Subs: Taylor, Richards, Onuoha, Santa Cruz, Sylvinho, Barry, Bellamy.

Wigan: Stojkovic, Melchiot, Caldwell, Bramble, Figueroa, McCarthy, Diame, Thomas, Scharner, Rodallega, Moreno. Subs: Gohouri, Scotland, Moses, Pollitt, N'Zogbia, Gomez, Sinclair.

Referee: Stuart Attwell (Warwickshire)

excellent boab :D

anyone else think shay given could be gay?

anyone else think he's the most under-rated goalkeeper in world football?

No, that belongs to Pepe Reina.

Shit game, two pish teams. I hope Manchester City win as I want Liverpool to finish as low as possible - unfortunatley I think they will finish in 4th place, they are haunted bastards.

Neil Lennon at Sports Direct Stadium @ St. James Park home of the Geordie fucks.com... or whatever the fcuk it's called?

Joey Barton a potential summer target :rolleyes:

Neil Lennon at Sports Direct Stadium @ St. James Park home of the Geordie fucks.com... or whatever the fcuk it's called?

Joey Barton a potential summer target :rolleyes:

Commentators say that or you just guessing?