Daniel Cousin

stupants

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but still contributed more than Darchville - showing that sometimes effort doesn't make up for lack of ability. (tu)

best quote about cousin so far

for all his huffing and puffing, darchevilles only real contribution was the tap in against sporting

the fact is, we shouldnt have NEEDED cousin to win the league that year, the SPL is fucking gash and the likes of boyd, JCD etc should have been able to beat motherwell

if he didnt have the rush of blood to his head the then final against zenit might have been a bit different in terms of us oing forward

Exactly.

Say what you want about Cousin. But he put in a shift when it really mattered, and Smith's insistence on Darcheville was baffling.

Yeah, like at fir park or Pittodre when we had a league to win..... :rolleyes:

he was a quality player when he wanted to be, if only we could find another cousin for that kind of money. If he could have been bothered half the time i have no doubts we would have won the treble that year and possibly even the uefa cup as well because he would have certainly played if he hadnt been suspended.

thought he was a great player - no doubt the ones on here that hate him think twinkle-fuckin-toes Beasely is the monkeys bollocks. personally I think he's just bollocks.

Muffs answer is the most considered and correct AFAIAC.

but still contributed more than Darchville - showing that sometimes effort doesn't make up for lack of ability. (tu)

best quote about cousin so far

for all his huffing and puffing, darchevilles only real contribution was the tap in against sporting

the fact is, we shouldnt have NEEDED cousin to win the league that year, the SPL is fucking gash and the likes of boyd, JCD etc should have been able to beat motherwell

if he didnt have the rush of blood to his head the then final against zenit might have been a bit different in terms of us oing forward

Exactly.

Say what you want about Cousin. But he put in a shift when it really mattered, and Smith's insistence on Darcheville was baffling.

Yeah, like at fir park or Pittodre when we had a league to win..... :rolleyes:

You're quoting games where the entire team failed to turn up, so it's hardly a fair insult to Cousin.

He turned up in the UEFA run, gave big defenders the run around. And more importantly, gave us a wee belter of a performance against the Tims, helping us win the league this year ;)

I am married to a Hull lass and therefore take an interest. Most Hull fans think he is lazy and has no passion for the club or the game, sounds familiar?

Read in the Guardian guide that Hull fans listed him as their 'Boo player' because of his latest attempts to get a move to France. :rolleyes:

i wish we hadnt sold him.

i would honestly have been happy for walter keep on the bench against the weaker teams of the SPL and have him come in for the old firm games and european games.

Cousin was the first striker we have had since big hateley that the tims were brickin it from.

On a scale of 1-10 how glad are you to see him fail in England?

Fair enough, he scored a couple of goals against Arsenal and a winner at Newcastle but all in all, he was a complete disaster. I'm sure Hull fans will agree.

He was infuriating to watch whilst at Ibrox and merely used us as a springboard to the premiership. Although I'm still at a loss to explain how he won his move. His commitment levels and workrate were embarrassing.

I hope you enjoy your season rotting on the Hull bench Daniel. That said, he's probably just satisfied picking up his inflated wage packet every week. Complete waste of space.

What a strange thread.