Guessing Albas The poster of this message is a plank thread got deleted?

RedWhiteBlue1872

Why should you care?

Each to their own. Im not entirely happy with the way BF has conducted himself over the last year or so, But you cant critisize his performance tonight. If some people dont want to worship the man, then that is up to them. Alba can post what ever he likes on the forum, You dont need to get personal.

Your attitute towards a fellow Rangers fan who is only voicing his opinion and standing by his beliefs is appalling.

The Liverpool fans forgave Gerrard for trying to join Chelsea!

Och well, it's your decision. I just don't like the way you refuse to use his name. You have quite a strong view on this obviously but I think it cheapens your argument.

Remember there's 2 sides to every story though and it'd be a shame if you bore this gurdge for the next 10 years based on wrong information. My personal opinion is we'll never know exactly what went on and I will support captain Ferguson

I was just enjoying the old past it mob who think they know best trying to have their say because their opinion is always right.

Alba - get a life.

This will propably be deleted by the big happy super friendly RM mob as well.

Great result but some people annoy me :pipeguy:

Sad very sad.

Yes im sad.

Very sad as you point out.

feel better?

Not in the slightest Marco...

It concerns me that because you have a disagreement with a Bear on another thread...you then seek to ridicule him on a separate thread.

Do I feel better ? Nope... does anyone feel better after a family arguement ?

Could'nt find the thread as for a short time the s6 i6 x6 part was removed from title....

I dont mean to ridicule i have a strong opinion that our captain deserves respect, and got heated on the subject.

I felt to praise but be so petty and not show enough respect to even mention his name was odd.

Like i said in other post i will leave it now.

You too and rest have a good weekend.

(and i appreciate your family argument comment)

this has been a great night for our club lets not spoil it by members arguing we are all part of the rangers family.

Tell that one to Alba who goes around insulting members of the Rangers family. He's a disgrace imo.

Why is it that because another member has differing opinions than another member he get's ridiculed or personally attacked...

This is what is wrong with follow follow (except you get banned there if you have a different opinion)...But this board never used to be like this and i am absolutely shocked that this is being allowed to happen....

he hates barry ferguson as a man...he admires his ability....so fecking what......

As long as he supports him when he is on the field of play is all that matters to me and as far as i have read that is the case.....

Barry left Rangers for Blackburn. After a season he was forgiven by most fans. Then he ridicules himself and Rangers in the media, why should fans have to keep forgiven him for wrong doings.

I'm not saying I despise Barry, simply that after the way he has treated the club and fans I don't understand why most people on here believe he should be worshipped.

Marco, you find it terrible Alba refers to Barry as The poster of this message is a plank, I find it terrible you're continuing your ridicule of another Bear. Can't you let it drop? The initial thread Alba made was praising Barry for his efforts in last night's match, yet you and a few others turned it into a heated arguement with personal insults.

Why is it that because another member has differing opinions than another member he get's ridiculed or personally attacked...

This is what is wrong with follow follow (except you get banned there if you have a different opinion)...But this board never used to be like this and i am absolutely shocked that this is being allowed to happen....

he hates barry ferguson as a man...he admires his ability....so fecking what......

As long as he supports him when he is on the field of play is all that matters to me and as far as i have read that is the case.....

So you support his constant insult campaign? Is that what you think we should allow on here?

This is like one or two threads on here that get out of hand, there are some very knowledgeable bears on here, and some very serious debators, ......sometimes its worth just reading instead of getting to involved.

For me Ferguson is petulant at times, most i`m sure would agree, but equally is our best player by some way as was proved last night.

Its not about whos right whos wrong ...Its about opinions, agree to disagree.....

This is like one or two threads on here that get out of hand, there are some very knowledgeable bears on here, and some very serious debators, ......sometimes its worth just reading instead of getting to involved.

For me Ferguson is petulant at times, most i`m sure would agree, but equally is our best player by some way as was proved last night.

Its not about whos right whos wrong ...Its about opinions, agree to disagree.....

I agree.

EDIT: I disagree.

EDIT EDIT: Both.

So you support his constant insult campaign? Is that what you think we should allow on here?

If that is his opinion then that is alright...As i said he supports him on the field of play and that is all that matters.....

But to be branded a ''fud'' , ''joke'' , ''disgrace''......for these opinions is what should not be allowed danny...

Forgive me if im wrong but is the point of a forum so everyone can have a debate..wether you think they are right or wrong is not the point ,it is to voice your opinions without the fear of being publicly and personally attacked....

A good saying.....''I might not agree with your opinions, but i would fight for your opinions to be heard''(or summat along those lines)

I agree.

EDIT: I disagree.

EDIT EDIT: Both.

Eh....!

It's till there - but now it says "fergie" in the title. Who changed it though...Has Alba forgiven him?

6 6 6 will never be forgiven for disgracing the arm band, just as he will always be admired for his ability

In your valued opinion, just what did BF do to disgrace the armband that previous C.C. may or may not have done in the past?

It’s also clear that your criticism is personnel, whilst others criticize most players on their footballing abilities or lack there of, that is why others on this board may have difficulties coming to terms with your personal vendeta against BF

Ferguson left blackburn to test himself at a higher level in the premiership . it was just after a new contract but he felt it was too good an opportunity to pass so he went . he did well and became captain in his first full season so the people who say he couldn't cut it don't know their facts.

How has he disgraced the captains armband ? He told his media friends what had happened . he wasn't talking to them like it was an interview , he was telling his friends what had happened

Last night , Ferguson was a brilliant captain , everytime a move didnt work out or a slight error , ferguson was the first to compose the players and try to get their mind off it.

Ferguson left blackburn to test himself at a higher level in the premiership . it was just after a new contract but he felt it was too good an opportunity to pass so he went . he did well and became captain in his first full season so the people who say he couldn't cut it don't know their facts.

How has he disgraced the captains armband ? He told his media friends what had happened . he wasn't talking to them like it was an interview , he was telling his friends what had happened

Last night , Ferguson was a brilliant captain , everytime a move didnt work out or a slight error , ferguson was the first to compose the players and try to get their mind off it.

He was talking to his media friends ????? It wasn't l;ike an interview or anything ??????

He was a media whore - who went behind the club's back like a slag who does a kiss and tell story.

2.15 Phone Chick fae the BBC

2.30 Phone Peter fae Clyde

2.45 Phone Iain fae the Sun

Yes the same media who kick it in the club on a daily basis.

Meanwhile his brother is popping up everywhere (especially on the morning of old firm games !!!!! )

Again, separate his performances as a palyer from his disgraceful conduct as a captain of Rangers.

Outstanding player

Disgraceful captain

Barry left Rangers for Blackburn. After a season he was forgiven by most fans. Then he ridicules himself and Rangers in the media, why should fans have to keep forgiven him for wrong doings.

I'm not saying I despise Barry, simply that after the way he has treated the club and fans I don't understand why most people on here believe he should be worshipped.

Marco, you find it terrible Alba refers to Barry as The poster of this message is a plank, I find it terrible you're continuing your ridicule of another Bear. Can't you let it drop? The initial thread Alba made was praising Barry for his efforts in last night's match, yet you and a few others turned it into a heated arguement with personal insults.

Good post (tu)

Given what has happened does Alba have any less right to express his opinion about Bazza than those who wish to label him a "True Blue"or "Legend" etc etc...because imo both the former and Alba's description are equally contentious.

Both he and PLG made a mockery out of this club and its supporters...and only one of them appears to have been punished for it. I have said previously that both should have gone for treating the club and the supporters in the way they did.

Perhaps time...and performances like the other night...will prove to be a great healer.