nicklas bendtner

Gaz52

Least he's paying the fans who already bought the top wi his name n number on it

Ano great gesture by him. Altough he's not liked very much down that way, can't imagine he'll be splashing alot out

Least he's paying the fans who already bought the top wi his name n number on it

Ano great gesture by him. Altough he's not liked very much down that way, can't imagine he'll be splashing alot out

so disliked that he is now 10k out of pocket

so disliked that he is now 10k out of pocket

Thats small change to him

I appreciate that a good number of fans have bought their kits for 2009/10 already with names and numbers printed up so I’d like to personally cover the cost of replacing anyone’s shirt that has my previous number. It means a lot to see supporters wearing your name and number, and I want to ensure people aren’t inconvenienced by the change.”

The refund is expected to cost Bendtner £10,000, which means that 250 people have already decided to splash out on a shirt bearing his name. It seems like a low amount, but that’s approximately 250 times greater than the amount of Michael Owen shirts that Manchester utd have sold. great gesture