Tims game off tomorrow?

It's a fair shout by the original poster.

Obviously Ambulance-Chasing FC feel they have enough in the tank to cope with McGhee's "hard trying" (no......don't laugh) Sheep tomorrow, thus, no need to call for the League's "integrity" etc to kick in.

It's a fair shout by the original poster.

Obviously Ambulance-Chasing FC feel they have enough in the tank to cope with McGhee's "hard trying" (no......don't laugh) Sheep tomorrow, thus, no need to call for the League's "integrity" etc to kick in.

aberdeen no try the morra mcgee said when he 1st become aberdeen manager he should have been celtic manager so easy to say that every time celtic play aberdeen the sheep rollover

I actually thought it was a reasonable question since its a bit confusing over when they can/should cancel a game and when they dont.

They cancelled for Phil O'Donnel yet they didnt for Tommy Burns as far as I recall.

What exactly are the cancellatin criteria?

I actually thought it was a reasonable question since its a bit confusing over when they can/should cancel a game and when they dont.

They cancelled for Phil O'Donnel yet they didnt for Tommy Burns as far as I recall.

If you're going into an Old Firm game which two of your best players and suspended for, and those rotten bigoted h*** are favourite to win, a game can be cancelled. (tu)

Hope that clear it up for everyone (tu)

Four injuries and a suspension....... (tu)

whenever they think they are going to get a doing

Four injuries and a suspension....... (tu)

Don't forget Hinkel needed time to bed in as well. (tu) The fact they didn't cancel for Tommy Burns proves that they did for O'Donnell to suit their own scummy needs.

One of their ex players has died.

All of their games in September will be preceded by a minutes applause.

Flowers, manky strips and scarves to Celtic Park please.

You're a wee fud posting shite like that on here.

Or even a wee fhud !!!

hes only posting what happened the last time an ex player popped his clogs

and he aint no tim

I know he ain't no tim ! I agree with the ambulance chasers thing too !! Just not so keen on the mocking "manky strips and scarves " jibe .

I , like you KP, stood beside some of them at the gates when Cooper was taken from us . when they lay their tops and scarves next to ours (we did too after TB) Dignity Loyal ! Let the other degrade !

Alot of differences between Burns death and O'Donnells.

Who here expects a fit 35 year old to collapse and die during a game of football?

Who expects a 50 something year old who has battled skin cancer for ages to die?

As I recall we didn't want the game to go ahead either, McCulloch and Ferguson were distraught at the news.

Alot of differences between Burns death and O'Donnells.

Who here expects a fit 35 year old to collapse and die during a game of football?

Who expects a 50 something year old who has battled skin cancer for ages to die?

As I recall we didn't want the game to go ahead either, McCulloch and Ferguson were distraught at the news.

:lol:

on CiaranOG from kerrydale street...did we upset you

http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8173327/186/