Scott Neville

OzGers

He is very young and done NOTHING in the A- League so I wouldnt get too excited yet.

If he is ANY good then he will get his chance this season.

Perth Glory where he plays have been an absolute joke of a club in Australia and underperformed for 4 seasons. So if he cant crack it in Perth then forget about him joining our great club. We dont want another Kevin Muscat or Tony Vidmar.

Nice quote Sourballs, have you lived in OZ long?? just so you know Perth were champions for 3 out of 5 Years before the A-league started drawing average crowds of over 15,000. Anyhow they have been in a major slump for the last few years due to lack of cash and major investment, THAT has now changed and they will challeneg this year no doubt.

As for young Scott i know him personally since he was 15 through Sorrento Soccer Club and playing for my Futsal team in the WA Stae League. I will tell you this, the boy is a talent and it would be a very good thing for Rangers to have first dibs on him because i know for certain there are a few English clubs that are looking at him right now, he is certainly a player for the future.

So to end up Sourballs, have you ever played ball or just had your balls kicked!!

AR

He is very young and done NOTHING in the A- League so I wouldnt get too excited yet.

If he is ANY good then he will get his chance this season.

Perth Glory where he plays have been an absolute joke of a club in Australia and underperformed for 4 seasons. So if he cant crack it in Perth then forget about him joining our great club. We dont want another Kevin Muscat or Tony Vidmar.

Nice quote Sourballs, have you lived in OZ long?? just so you know Perth were champions for 3 out of 5 Years before the A-league started drawing average crowds of over 15,000. Anyhow they have been in a major slump for the last few years due to lack of cash and major investment, THAT has now changed and they will challeneg this year no doubt.

As for young Scott i know him personally since he was 15 through Sorrento Soccer Club and playing for my Futsal team in the WA Stae League. I will tell you this, the boy is a talent and it would be a very good thing for Rangers to have first dibs on him because i know for certain there are a few English clubs that are looking at him right now, he is certainly a player for the future.

So to end up Sourballs, have you ever played ball or just had your balls kicked!!

AR

Also Tony Vidmar was decent...

That goal against Parma :drool: