Levski Sofia - Debrecen 1-2 19.08.09

demise

Well, can`t say mate. They are just Levski fans.I saw lots of people with Chelsea shirts on the game, there was one with Rangers 1999/00 shirt (tu) I had a wee conversation with him.There are some fans fractions, some of them are costing troubles all the time, there was a fight at the half time, you can see the police in one of the pictures. But it was good atmosphere, only 18 000 people,but still good. There will be about 3000-4000 bulgarian fans in Hungary for the 2nd leg, and even if we don`t qualify, we are going straight to the League Europe.We will play on the national stadium from now one 45 000 seats. Hopefully we will meet the celtic bastards there (tu)

nice pics mate and what an atmosphere and with only 18000 present remember when i was in bulgaria watching

the glasgow rangers great night apart from the result when we got beat by a last minute goal.w.a.t.p

I don`t remember this as i`ve been 7 years old at that time, but i watched the full game few years ago.50 000 supporters or something, good atmosphere and this victory is well known here as one of the greatest in the whole history of the bulgarian football.And imo that shows how big team is Rangers (tu)