will we go for goals?

Bobby

will we go for goals to keep the lead in the SPL if we are sitting say 1-0 after 60 mins and in control?

is it a factor for the team do yo think at this stage (morale wise) ?

This Hearts team are there for the taking tomorrow, they are missing several key players including their captain and vice captain. We should be looking to be 2 or 3 up at half time. Going on to win by 4.

nah goal difference this early in the season is irrelevant

any win will be fine for me

last season they won by a few goals in a few games so fuck there defence is pish

when they come up against a decent team they will drop points

i agree a win is all that matters, but i would like to see us hit a few to give them something to worry about.

its almost as tho them scoring 5 today was a challenge (and i was very happy St J got a 2nd back )

As long as we win, that comes first, then if we can, more of this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/7264048.stm

I can actually mind watching that game

Was brilliant, was just after pana, we were all singing "Lets all do the Nacho" and putting our hands up in the air like he did in his celebration :P I was at the pisser and missed the first goal :( Was a cracking performance though

i agree a win is all that matters, but i would like to see us hit a few to give them something to worry about.

its almost as tho them scoring 5 today was a challenge (and i was very happy St J got a 2nd back )

it will be a draw..injuries and 2 sent off..remember me,then tell me i got it wrong.

Of course we won't be going for goals. It's completely irrelevant and this stage of the season, and will more than likely be irrelevant at the end of the season.

Getting 3 points is what counts, but obviously we should still score as many as possible without risking victory.

If we are one, maybe two goals up, we risk our victory by sitting back and inviting pressure, we see it all the time... we need to keep at them, obviously we dont want to go gung ho, we just need to keep at it for the whole 90