Songs To Rock Ibrox To The Core

Blouie you really are some character! First you claim that the Billy Boys is unacceptable, then you accept the term f****n is not anything to do with Catholicism. Whats the problem then? Then you begin to create situations where our fans are Racists. Why? You're on Follow Follow? What the fuck does that mean? Anybody can log on to a message board. If you really are a Rangers fan then i've never met anybody like you in my life and hope I never need to.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow , Your On Fire Today, Seem to like Calling People "Tits" & "knucklehead's" ETC Even Though You Proberly have never met these people You Are Talking About. I think your very Arrogant & ignorant Towards People in This Thread.

What's PROBERLY ?

Blouie you really are some character! First you claim that the Billy Boys is unacceptable, then you accept the term f****n is not anything to do with Catholicism. Whats the problem then? Then you begin to create situations where our fans are Racists. Why? You're on Follow Follow? What the fuck does that mean? Anybody can log on to a message board. If you really are a Rangers fan then i've never met anybody like you in my life and hope I never need to.

Excuse me?

Where exactly did I accept this?

Wow , Your On Fire Today, Seem to like Calling People "Tits" & "knucklehead's" ETC Even Though You Proberly have never met these people You Are Talking About. I think your very Arrogant & ignorant Towards People in This Thread.

What's PROBERLY ?

I well Done You Picked A Spelling Mistake. (tu)

What's PROBERLY ?

I well Done You Picked A Spelling Mistake. (tu)

:lol:

Wouldn't be hard Scotty to pick one out!

Maybe try firefox's spellchecker mate, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3366 (tu)

I'm still waiting weebluenose.

Where did I accept this?

I've been away the past two days so haven't been able to get on this.

Somewhere in the thread you claimed you were fully aware of the meaning of the word f****n. If this is true you will know that it does not mean Catholic, in fact many early FENIANS where Protestants. Theobald Wolftone is just one example.

So the Irish Republican movement have nothing to do with Britain anymore? What about the murder of the two sappers this year? or the CATHOLIC policeman? It's not about religion. It's about people living in Great Britain singing and celebrating murder gangs who wish harm on innocent British people. Any other country would not accept blantant disregard for our traditions and values except modern day Britain. Rangers are and will always be supported by the Protestant/Unionist and Loyalist community in Scotland. One of our early Chairmen John Uri Primrose was a active unionist so why should we deny our heritage? You are a coward driven by the wishy wash P.C press and you seem to hate everything our support represents...why don't you fuck off and support another faceless football club?

You seem a snidey cunt who picks up on any mistake so please excuse me as i have been drinking with pals all night and might make some gramatical mistakes or spelling mistakes.

You keep bringing British/Irish politics into it, why? This has NOTHING to do with RANGERS. The Club want NO part of it but clearly you can't or won't accept that.

All this Catholic/Protestant stuff is one load of shite to me and should have no part to play in football. Rangers are not some political bandwagon for you and your kind to hijack to vent your hatred towards Catholics or Fen ians. These days are gone and we have to move forward.

Of course as a young guy growing up in Glasgow I too have sung all of these songs but there comes a time when you must stop and take a look at yourself and accept that it's not right. Times have changed and we have to move with them.

I'm proud of being a Rangers fan and most of what the club is all about, I'm not proud of our anti-catholic signing policy which clearly existed and was delighted when we signed Mo Johnston as this was a huge step in the right direction.

Back Rangers with everything you've got and leave the rest of the nonsense where it belongs - in the past. :21: :21: :21:

As you see can Mr Speirs, i have highleted a certain bit of one of your posts. If our club wanted nothing to do with politics could you please explain why SDM was speaking on stv before the last election urging fans and other scots to vote to keep the union? You have a selected memory.

Now since one of the other posters has answerd your racism query, can you please tell us WHAT FUCKING SECTARIAN SONGS YOU HAVE HEARD??? cos you have swerved the question since page 1?

Where did I accept this?

Somewhere in the thread you claimed you were fully aware of the meaning of the word f****n. If this is true you will know that it does not mean Catholic, in fact many early FENIANS where Protestants. Theobald Wolftone is just one example.

It's were Protestants and not "where"... You have a very limited understanding of English.

You're attempting to make a play on words and failing miserably I may add. Please read the following definitions of the word Fen ian and what it represents in Northern Ireland and Scotland........

Northern Ireland

In Northern Ireland, f****n is used as a derogatory word for Catholics generally.

In 1984, the Unionist politician and Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) member George Seawright caused outrage at a meeting of the Belfast Education and Library Board by saying that Catholics who objected to the flying of the Union Flag were "just f****n scum who have been indoctrinated by the Catholic church".

********************************************************************************

Scotland

The term f****n is used similarly in Scotland. During Scottish football matches it is often aimed at supporters of Celtic F.C..[8] Celtic has its roots in Glasgow's immigrant Catholic Irish population and the club has thus been associated with Irish nationalism. Although Rangers F.C. have attempted to encourage the singing of more traditional songs such as Wolverhampton Town,[9] the club has been disciplined by UEFA over the singing of The Billy Boys, and there has been controversy around the singing of the Famine Song by Rangers' fans.

********************************************************************************

Now, I'm quite sure you'll be quite able to copy and paste other definitions of this word but the context in which it is used at Ibrox must surely be obvious even to someone of your limited intelligence.

Do you honestly believe that in this year 2009 it's acceptable to go along to a football match or any other sporting event for that matter and sing that you're up to your knees in fen ian blood? ....If the answer to that is 'Yes' then you are indeed a caveman.

Show the world you're proud to be a Bluenose and leave Ireland and all the rest of the garbage where it belongs - in the past.

blouie that is a wikpedia definition of the word. check the actual dictionary and i can guarantee there will be no mention of rangers being fined or it being used to describe tims

Yeah yea yea!!!

More bluster and deflection.

WE ALL KNOW only too well what that word means here in Scotland - we don't have to look it up in dictionaries.

blouie that is a wikpedia definition of the word. check the actual dictionary and i can guarantee there will be no mention of rangers being fined or it being used to describe tims

Yeah yea yea!!!

More bluster and deflection.

WE ALL KNOW only too well what that word means here in Scotland - we don't have to look it up in dictionaries.

We all know what you'd like it to mean.

Where did I accept this?

It's were Protestants and not "where"... You have a very limited understanding of English.

You're attempting to make a play on words and failing miserably I may add. Please read the following definitions of the word Fen ian and what it represents in Northern Ireland and Scotland........

Northern Ireland

In Northern Ireland, f****n is used as a derogatory word for Catholics generally.

In 1984, the Unionist politician and Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) member George Seawright caused outrage at a meeting of the Belfast Education and Library Board by saying that Catholics who objected to the flying of the Union Flag were "just f****n scum who have been indoctrinated by the Catholic church".

Scotland

The term f****n is used similarly in Scotland. During Scottish football matches it is often aimed at supporters of Celtic F.C..[8] Celtic has its roots in Glasgow's immigrant Catholic Irish population and the club has thus been associated with Irish nationalism. Although Rangers F.C. have attempted to encourage the singing of more traditional songs such as Wolverhampton Town,[9] the club has been disciplined by UEFA over the singing of The Billy Boys, and there has been controversy around the singing of the Famine Song by Rangers' fans.

Now, I'm quite sure you'll be quite able to copy and paste other definitions of this word but the context in which it is used at Ibrox must surely be obvious even to someone of your limited intelligence.

Do you honestly believe that in this year 2009 it's acceptable to go along to a football match or any other sporting event for that matter and sing that you're up to your knees in fen ian blood? ....If the answer to that is 'Yes' then you are indeed a caveman.

Show the world you're proud to be a Bluenose and leave Ireland and all the rest of the garbage where it belongs - in the past.

Keep copying and pasting definitions penned by Republican sympathizers and correcting people's English, it really shows how futile your argument is. You will never silence us

Caveman Loyal :uk:

This surely can't be the same Bhlouie who posted this the other day.....

Without doubt the banning of certain songs has had an impact, even at Old Firm games.

I've got my tin hat on here but I don't see anything wrong with being a 90 minute bigot.

Hmmmm.... come on now Bhlouie, at least get your cover story straight.

hes a fanny! he argues his own points and dosent read the points others make! On the subject of the word that seems to fluster him, I trust the definition of the word from the queens english not some jumped up tim who gets offended.

Imagine looking up the collins dictionary and it says fen ian - To insult a person whose love for the glasgow celtic and ira is so strong they glorify terrorism. Also Rangers fans were fined for using the word! I dont think so

This surely can't be the same Bhlouie who posted this the other day.....

Without doubt the banning of certain songs has had an impact, even at Old Firm games.

I've got my tin hat on here but I don't see anything wrong with being a 90 minute bigot.

Hmmmm.... come on now Bhlouie, at least get your cover story straight.

Nothing gets past you, eh Hercule?

poirot-suchet.jpg

That was me doing a spot of fishing to see how many cavemen were active on RM.

Anyway, I feel I've made my point on here and even the most brain dead of you may actually think twice from now on before sharing your sectarian bile with the rest of the civilised world who quite frankly look down upon you for the dinosaurs you truly are.

RFC52.... you carry on with your add on's, The Billy Boys and being up to your knees in FEN IAN blood, having spoken to you on here it's obvious you're a bit short in the smarts department and are more to be pitied than vilified.

I bet you sit at Ibrox like a little mouse afraid to open that big gob of yours yet on here you claim to sing all the songs and want to "dropkick" me. You're a bigot, a coward and an internet hard man,you really are the lowest of the low.

Run along now sonny, there's a good lad.

Na i stopped doing the ibrox thing when freedom of speech became a thing of the past. You shall now find me spreading the word around europe and at all away grounds in scotland or where ever else we may play! I cant do ibrox now as clowns like you go and say shite like "can you not do the bouncy as i cant see the game" or "do you know the bouncy is about jumping on cafliks heads" or the like. so i stay away! I would love to drop kick you right over the boards at yer beloved parkhead.

Papa to be honest i think the guy is a tim, or someone out to do more harm than good. His threads have been Turn up the heat on the subway loyal, name and shame the subway loyal and now this! My mate a very big gers fan was barred from here for slating people in the transfer thread and now this guy can spill all this shite and nothing is said