Charlie Adam

Championship is his level.

Not good enough for Rangers or the Champions League.

he scored a couple of good goals in the CL.....

Haha very true ... but I spent the rest of the 90minutes of the Stuttgart game wishing Walter would take him off as he was utterly hopeless, his goal aside.

Haha very true ... but I spent the rest of the 90minutes of the Stuttgart game wishing Walter would take him off as he was utterly hopeless, his goal aside.

what stuttgart game, he scored in both mind :rolleyes:

Championship level is on par if not better than SPL. No team other than the old firm would survive in that league.

We have better central midfielders in our team so Adam had no chance playing there and was way too fat to be a winger.

Championship level is on par if not better than SPL. No team other than the old firm would survive in that league.

We have better central midfielders in our team so Adam had no chance playing there and was way too fat to be a winger.

Massive difference in playing for Rangers than Blackpool. Blackpool don't expect to win every week.

what stuttgart game, he scored in both mind :rolleyes:

The only one I was at .... the home one. Smart arse.

Wasn't sorry to see him go as he was never going to be good enough for us. What i am disappointed with though was the amount we got for him. Forgetting the fact we wanted rid, this is a player who has been capped for Scotland, has Champions League experience, and a good scoring record from midfield. Including a couple of cracking goals in European games. Blackpool were obviously keen and justifiably so as he seems to doing really well there, and they definitely had more than 500k to spend if need be!

For me that's the most disappointing thing - we got him off the wage bill and effectively got rid of a bit of dead wood as he didn't have much of a future with us, but we definitely got a pretty crap deal out of it. With his record i would have been looking to take a million.

I mind the first thing he done in the game was conceed a throw :lol: I just sighed

He truly was awful that night. Then out of nothing he scores a cracking goal.