Arsenal last night.

FUDGIE52

IMO Arsenal played in a coma, they where so far in front they didnt need to try, Arshavin came on played for 5mins and completely destroyed the manks.

As for Arsene Wenger how the hell did he hold his laugh in when giving his after match report he must,ve been gagging to say that was like playing Gillingham.

IMO Arsenal played in a coma, they where so far in front they didnt need to try, Arshavin came on played for 5mins and completely destroyed the manks.

As for Arsene Wenger how the hell did he hold his laugh in when giving his after match report he must,ve been gagging to say that was like playing Gillingham.

If Arshavin had been on from the start i genuinely think Arsenal would have scored 7 or 8 last night.

The difference in class between him and any combination of Cltic's players was enormous.

If Arshavin had been on from the start i genuinely think Arsenal would have scored 7 or 8 last night.

The difference in class between him and any combination of Cltic's players was enormous.

He's some player.

its scary when you think about it, commentator going on about the difference in spending....

clichy 250k - fox 1.5m

Eboue 200k approx - hinkel 2.5m

Song -(peanuts)- Broonaldo 4.5m

denilson 3m- donati (dont know how much they spent on him)

Bendtner (less than 500k i believe) - Fortune- 3.8m

get a fucking grip eh bead rhattlers yes arsenal may have a few players bought for big money but it goes to show what a good scouting network can achieve.