Beer Time on away Days!

thebooler

I went to Cologne once, we arrived at about 10 in the morning, got wired right in about the beer, which was way too strong for me, i was sort of at the game( remember fuck all) until i woke up in Holland on the way home around 8 hours later, not recommended for reference.

last time in stuutgart we got bussed from airport to ground then we had to get the train into the city centre but we had about 6 hours free time which is enough if your only going for a swally and some food

good thing about stuttgart is your match ticket covers you for all public transport

last time in stuutgart we got bussed from airport to ground then we had to get the train into the city centre but we had about 6 hours free time which is enough if your only going for a swally and some food

good thing about stuttgart is your match ticket covers you for all public transport

Handy to know.

The last time we were in Stuttgart we got the train. The trains were spot on and really reliable. (tu)

Handy to know.

The last time we were in Stuttgart we got the train. The trains were spot on and really reliable. (tu)

just need to make sure you dont get the train that has a guy with celtic strip on

last time i decided to boot him up the arse so this time its somebody elses shot

Handy to know.

there were 10 german bombers in the air.......

Handy to know.

there were 10 german bombers in the air.......

:lol: At least we weren't very steaming on that train. :pipe:

Tank Kelly was sober that day. :drugang: