No teams interested in Boyd

The Scottish media are saying teams from Turkey are interested in Boyd.

Id be very surprised if they have ever heard of Kris Boyd. Its just another way of filling a newspaper in the days building up to the deadline, with a lack of activity happening in Scotland. Using teams as such from Turkey, means their will be no quotes in the paper from their manager saying we aren't interested.

If he doesnt like playing in the heat, and didnt want to sign for Birmingham .. theirs not a chance in hell he'll move to turkey :lol:

Translates as:

I don't like this story, so I'll kid on there's no possibility of it ever happening.

Im sorry to say , but no.

I dont mind the story , Boyd can move to turkey. Just saying, its a slow week for transfer activity in Scottish Football and Boyd filling the back pages will take Mcgeady of them.

It's not really slow any more in terms of sports news.

The football's back and papers are being filled, so they don't need to make anything up. If it is made up, I fully expect the club and/or Boyd to take action against it.

Don't kid yourself on, Boyd would be away in a flash for £50,000 a week, regardless of how warm the place is. If we can't (or don't want to) offer him a deal on the terms he wants, he'll see himself as undervalued.

Translates as:

I don't like this story, so I'll kid on there's no possibility of it ever happening.

I dont mind the story , Boyd can move to turkey. Just saying, its a slow week for transfer activity in Scottish Football and Boyd filling the back pages will take Mcgeady of them.

dont think so mate,i dont want boyd to move to turkey or anywhere for that matter,and i dont see the relevance to mcgeady either.

RDB, you must not think like a sports journalist.

Keep McGeady OFF the back pages? Even the most bitter tim journalist won't be able to keep McGeady's dive off the back pages tomorrow morning, it's the biggest story of the weekend.

The football's back and papers are being filled, so they don't need to make anything up. If it is made up, I fully expect the club and/or Boyd to take action against it.

Don't kid yourself on, Boyd would be away in a flash for £50,000 a week, regardless of how warm the place is. If we can't (or don't want to) offer him a deal on the terms he wants, he'll see himself as undervalued.

If Boyd's offered a decent deal at Rangers he'll stay. I certainly wouldn't move to Turkey for 50 grand a week and im sure Boyd would search for options a little bit closer to home before signing for them. But, everyone's has their own thoughts.

Translates as:

dont think so mate,i dont want boyd to move to turkey or anywhere for that matter,and i dont see the relevance to mcgeady either.

He dived and got sent off today. Celtic filled the back pages last week saying Eduardo was a cheat and their was no room in football for and got him charged.

I certainly wouldn't move to Turkey for 50 grand a week

Your arse.

Not a hope. My auntie went their on holiday and got her shoes stolen on the first day. :craphead:

:lol:

RDB's poor auntie :(

But still, if your contract was running out and you had no domestic offers on the table, I think you'd happily move abroad for a £40,000 a week wage rise.

Boyd's a footballer. He can say he's a Rangers man all he wants, but when that sort of offer is accepted by us, he'll be off.

RDB, you must not think like a sports journalist.

Keep McGeady OFF the back pages? Even the most bitter tim journalist won't be able to keep McGeady's dive off the back pages tomorrow morning, it's the biggest story of the weekend.

Their aint a mention on the sun site. The main sports headlines are Boyd and Celtic legends telling Mowbray he has to beat Rapid Wien. If you click that link, you then get mowbray saying it was never a dive in a related article.

He'll get ripped tomorrow, don't you worry about that.

Have you seen the article in the sun? :anguish:

Players like Aiden have to ride tackles or he'll never play football. I would suggest he's gone to ground probably because he's knackered after travelling 50 yards and skipping tackles.

Translates as:

He dived and got sent off today. Celtic filled the back pages last week saying Eduardo was a cheat and their was no room in football for and got him charged.

yes and nothing will keep mcgeady off the back pages ,so its irrevelent to the boyd so called story,if true they both will be on back page mate

Kris Boyd would be on the radar of many European scouts.

He topped the domestic goal charts last season and only just missed out on the coverted European Boot award.

So for someone to say above that clubs abroad would not have heard of Kris Boyd are kidding them selves on.

And for 50k a week Boyd will be off without a doubt.

He makes a valid point. Where are the quotes from these clubs who supposedly want Boyd?

Not saying it's not gonna happen but the stories aren't the best pieces of journalism you'll ever see.