Dirt 2 or Need for Speed Shift

BasileBoliSoup

both shite

forza is the best driving game I have ever played realisticly I mean.

Have you tried them or are you just saying that because you're a Forza fanboy. :P And you obviously haven't tried a Gran Turismo game then.

I have tried gran turismo and I still think forza is well better. Dirt is pish because its just pish <cr> driving about in buggy's and shit |-) borrring and NFS got wasted after underground 2, just so unrealistik now :(.

both shite

Have you tried them or are you just saying that because you're a Forza fanboy. :P And you obviously haven't tried a Gran Turismo game then.

I have tried gran turismo and I still think forza is well better. Dirt is pish because its just pish <cr> driving about in buggy's and shit |-) borrring and NFS got wasted after underground 2, just so unrealistik now :(.

Did you try the demo for Dirt 2 mate it's shit hot, and I know that NFS has went downhill but this one has got amazing reviews and is supposed to be a simulation racing game now like GT or Forza. No more driving round the streets now it's back to circuit racing. :)

I'd love to try Forza but don't have a 360, maybe get one some day. Gran Turismo 5 should be epic when it finally comes out.

both shite

amen, cant wait for forza 3 to come out !

forza > gran turismo

too true. the online community for it is superb, full of car enthusiasts who tune cars to the max gettin that extra 0.1 MPH its brilliant.