Dirt 2 or Need for Speed Shift

BasileBoliSoup

both shite

forza is the best driving game I have ever played realisticly I mean.

amen, cant wait for forza 3 to come out !

forza > gran turismo

too true. the online community for it is superb, full of car enthusiasts who tune cars to the max gettin that extra 0.1 MPH its brilliant.

When it comes out mate add me on xbox and I will give you a game ;)

both shite

forza > gran turismo

too true. the online community for it is superb, full of car enthusiasts who tune cars to the max gettin that extra 0.1 MPH its brilliant.

I have a gorgeous Rangers skin(or whatever you call them) on Forza 2. Some bear sent me it after I requested one off one of the forza forums. :drool:

both shite

forza > gran turismo

are u not B R Y A N 08 ?

both shite

forza > gran turismo

are u not B R Y A N 08 ?

aye mate ;) o8 mind ;)

both shite

forza > gran turismo

are u not B R Y A N 08 ?

aye mate ;) o8 mind ;)

i already have u, am ZertioN

both shite

forza > gran turismo

are u not B R Y A N 08 ?

aye mate ;) o8 mind ;)

i already have u, am ZertioN

Awwwwwwwwwww aye ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Loving this game. Just got a Scooby for my Tier 2 races and slapped some metallic black paint on it. :drool: In this game when you're going fast it feels fucking fast, even more so than Midnight Club. :)

Will pick up Dirt 2 when it comes down a bit.

i have the M3 in a lovely red colour and pimped it to 771BHP and its RWD its fucking awesome.

Dirt 2 is a lot harder than the 1st and the car handling and driving is a lot more realistic compared to the first which i found too easy (tu)

FYI forza fanboys, NOTHING will have the authenticity and graphics that GT has NEVER .

yours truely GT5 fanboy :P

as much Forza > all, i had a shot of NFS Shift last week at my mates can they have went down to sim road like GT and Forza and they have done quite a good job! so NFS:Shift for me (tu)

Loving this game. Just got a Scooby for my Tier 2 races and slapped some metallic black paint on it. :drool: In this game when you're going fast it feels fucking fast, even more so than Midnight Club. :)

i have the M3 in a lovely red colour and pimped it to 771BHP and its RWD its fucking awesome.

Dirt 2 is a lot harder than the 1st and the car handling and driving is a lot more realistic compared to the first which i found too easy (tu)

FYI forza fanboys, NOTHING will have the authenticity and graphics that GT has NEVER .

Shove ur GT up ur arse.

Shove ur GT up ur arse.

im no shoving the best driving game ever made up my arse . thats blasphemy

• 2 weeks later...