McGregors Red Strip

shaggermcgregor1

i'd imagine it will be released along with the 3rd strip m8 :)

are we having a 3rd strip? cant imagine us doing one now been a few weeks into the season ;)

Yev Gotty Have A Third Strip Mate Its Champions League Rules :rolleyes: Ind A Agree Wae Clarky Probably Wae The Third Kit

are we having a 3rd strip? cant imagine us doing one now been a few weeks into the season ;)

Yev Gotty Have A Third Strip Mate Its Champions League Rules :rolleyes: Ind A Agree Wae Clarky Probably Wae The Third Kit

Don't we normally wear our 3rd kit against Kilmarnock? At Rugby Park this week, are we not?

Don't we normally wear our 3rd kit against Kilmarnock? At Rugby Park this week, are we not?

Don't think we will have to as our away kit is red and won't clash with any of their colours

Don't think we will have to as our away kit is red and won't clash with any of their colours

It will clash with their red faces when we pump them :)