Sing banned songs, Listen to Andy Goram Speak & Get a 3 Course Meal

Canadaready

I am pleased to announce that we have finalized plans for this year's RangersMedia Christmas Dinner/Party.

WHERE: Wee Rangers Club, Glasgow

DATE: Saturday, December 5, 2009

TIME: Doors open at 6:30PM -- Dinner at 7:30PM

WHO: Membership and Guests

DRESS: Casual

COST: £25.00

ORDER TICKETS SECURELY HERE: http://www.rangersmedia.com/christmas.htm

*** For other forms of payment, contact me in PM

More information:

The night is going to be a must attend event. Our speaker on the night will be none other than ANDY GORAM!

Ticket holders will be served a three course meal followed by a comedian and DJ to keep the night rolling. The price of the ticket will go to paying for the cost of the night. Billy Simpson and Johnny Hubbard will also be in attendance.

If you have any questions, just ask away in this thread. We would like to sell out this event! Seating is limited and based on a first come first served basis.

GUEST SPEAKER ANDY GORAM:

14b55lf.jpg

dont want to spoil the party, but when in florida in the summer with my mate, his brother stays there and was out and about with goram as he was doing a dinner for a narsa convention, and was on the golf course during the day, drinking like a fish, boozing at the dinner, and when it came to speaking, all he did was the "shoo" song, gave it large with that, and sat down pissed, too pissed to speak. allegedly had a bust up with his bit fluff, almost caused a riot i'm told.

in the morning, he resigned his membership, or whatever he had after being paid and catered for with flights hotel and food.

so, as i said, only a coverstaion when at a party in orlando, but this happened allegedly the week before i got there.

do hope this an exageration, but i have heard similiar stories of the same nature though.

dont want to spoil the party, but when in florida in the summer with my mate, his brother stays there and was out and about with goram as he was doing a dinner for a narsa convention, and was on the golf course during the day, drinking like a fish, boozing at the dinner, and when it came to speaking, all he did was the "shoo" song, gave it large with that, and sat down pissed, too pissed to speak. allegedly had a bust up with his bit fluff, almost caused a riot i'm told.

in the morning, he resigned his membership, or whatever he had after being paid and catered for with flights hotel and food.

so, as i said, only a coverstaion when at a party in orlando, but this happened allegedly the week before i got there.

do hope this an exageration, but i have heard similiar stories of the same nature though.

He was around at the NARSA convention and was awesome to talk to, funny as heck. :gerbad:

Guest therabbitt

He was around at the NARSA convention and was awesome to talk to, funny as heck. :gerbad:

Who is heck? He must be a right hoot.

well, do hope that the version i was told was ott, as goram was a bit of a hero of mine when younger.

really thinking of going to this CR.

well done on this.

as i said, it was a conversation at a barbecue, so could well have been exagerrated.