Pottential Hackers or Non Rangers fans.

WilliamFyfe

We could have a wee antechamber to the inner sanctum for people with more than 10k posts but are not known to the management :D

:lol:

just make it people who signed up from the 15th to the 20th of December 2006 and that will be fine.

RM Loyal :uk:

All these members here posted have joined recently and not posted and have been on when we've been hacked.

This is for admin for in the morning

(tu)

boyd66

jonathan2484

thesouthshallriseagain

aceyogi

htws

BRG

dave2die4

dh054

eddger

No Surrender :crabflute:

Thesouthshallriseagain :shifty:

exactly Holmes :sherlock:

aceyogi

Hey, what's with the finger pointing? ;)

I've been here for a couple of years and did post on a thread a couple months ago about it being 10 years since the Parma game at Ibrox, but I can't find it via the search... call it easing myself in slowly if you like!

I tend not to post on any forums unless I think I have something to add (evidently, this is not often...) but I'm on here most days keeping up with the news and gossip. I left Scotland a few years ago and like to keep a connection to the community. :21:

aceyogi

I've been here for a couple of years and did post on a thread a couple months ago about it being 10 years since the Parma game at Ibrox, but I can't find it via the search... call it easing myself in slowly if you like!

I tend not to post on any forums unless I think I have something to add (evidently, this is not often...) but I'm on here most days keeping up with the news and gossip. I left Scotland a few years ago and like to keep a connection to the community. :21:

are you in china :pipe:

aceyogi

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...=119283&hl=

:pipe::)

aceyogi

haha, your search skills are better than mine. Cheers :D

aceyogi

haha, your search skills are better than mine. Cheers :D

It's actually very easy :lol: Just click on your name on the left and then find members posts.. wasn't hard to find that post considering you had only posted twice :pipe:

Vanguard Bears were proudly boasting about how they keep tims out of their site and wham, seemingly hacked like other forums.

Impossiblt to keep them out unless you get members to vouch for people. But if you are a hacker, you don't need to register a username to hack into forums.

Ask a hacker about it.

Vanguard Bears were proudly boasting about how they keep tims out of their site and wham, seemingly hacked like other forums.

Impossiblt to keep them out unless you get members to vouch for people. But if you are a hacker, you don't need to register a username to hack into forums.

Ask a hacker about it.

Very very true, can be done with 6 digits quite easily haha

And, have to say, they prob are a tim, but, I have a "The South Will Rise Again" poster somewhere, back from the days when I was hugely into Lynyrd Skynrd haha