Consistency why dont we have any?

djgazbcm

why the hell do we never have a consistent team?

ok injuries apart,,,it just seems that walter is intent on picking a different 11 week in week out..

when was the last time we played the exact same eleven 3 weeks in a row under smith...

ok the back four are now looking like shoe ins ,but from there forward ,even when all players are available walter seems to change it

why the fuck include fleck who has shown eff all in all his starts for rothen who was MOTM game before.... <cr>

he seems to do this far too often...WE NEED A CONSISTENT 11 WALTER,,then you may have A TEAM that know one another ffs...

he seems to do this far too often...WE NEED A CONSISTENT 11 WALTER,,then you may have A TEAM that know one another ffs...

We have practically the same team as last season i'm pretty sure they know each other (tu)

We have practically the same team as last season i'm pretty sure they know each other (tu)

eh ? theres 11 in a team,,,fuck me mate,, theres always at least 1 change or another ,im not talking about a squad ffs,,every squad know each other ,its where it matters it counts.. <cr>

eh ? mate theres always at least 1 change or another ,im not talking about a squad ffs,,every squad know each other ,its where it matters it counts.. <cr>

I think you've exaggerated a bit with the changes

Most people can predict Walters Starting XI each week

eh ? mate theres always at least 1 change or another ,im not talking about a squad ffs,,every squad know each other ,its where it matters it counts.. <cr>

I think you've exaggerated a bit with the changes

Most people can predict Walters Starting XI each week

mmm i beg to differ mate ,there wasnt many that saw flecks inclusion saturday,,,

and i honestly cant remember last time he started same team 3 times in a row,,

I think if we are going to hold on to the title then we must use the whole squad and not just 15 or 16 players so i dont have a problem with changing the line up. Its the lack of drive by the player to seize the oppertunity when it comes that drives me crazy!!! :angry:

Our starting eleven hardly ever changes.

McGregor

Whittaker

Bougherra

Weir

Papac

Davis

Mendes

Miller

are all certain starters if fit.

Throw in Rothen and Thomson when they hit full fitness and that leaves one player who's place isn't gauranteed every week.

come on mate ,miller was left out saturday ,and its gonna be a merry go round between boyd,lafferty,rothen,novo,mcculloch,miller, naismith and edu ,,,thommo will be a cert maybe ..

Our starting eleven hardly ever changes.

McGregor

Whittaker

Bougherra

Weir

Papac

Davis

Mendes

Miller

are all certain starters if fit.

Throw in Rothen and Thomson when they hit full fitness and that leaves one player who's place isn't gauranteed every week.

come on mate ,miller was left out saturday ,and its gonna be a merry go round between boyd,lafferty,rothen,novo,mcculloch,miller, naismith and edu ,,,thommo will be a cert maybe ..

Thomson is no cert until he regains fitness and form.