The Rangersmedia.co.uk Christmas Party/Dinner

Canadaready

£25 quid is indeed cheap as fuck when else could you go out for a 3 course meal and get hat whilst being around so many bears, singing the tunes and meeting Rangers legends? Its a fooking topper of a deal :D

Eh about 500 yards up Edmiston Drive on the same night. ;)

Whos functions that?

RST Christmas party at Ibrox. Just happens to be on the same night.

Thats a real gutter ;) Hopefully the RM Loyal all turn up (tu)

Ours will be a sell-out, not sure about the other one.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£25 quid is indeed cheap as fuck when else could you go out for a 3 course meal and get hat whilst being around so many bears, singing the tunes and meeting Rangers legends? Its a fooking topper of a deal :D

Whos functions that?

Ticket sales are going very well. It's not a competition. I'm sure both will sell out and be great nights.

Whos functions that?

Ticket sales are going very well. It's not a competition. I'm sure both will sell out and be great nights.

Of course it isn't. I'm sure both will be great nights. I simply have no knowledge of how well your ticket sales are going which is why i didn't comment on them. :)

It is the same day as Falkirk away.

There is no doubt that myself and my mates will be well pished due to being at the football so I will have to think about this one.

it is the same night mate

on a side note whats your plans for next friday for hubbard/simpson dinner

There is no doubt that myself and my mates will be well pished due to being at the football so I will have to think about this one.

Meet you in the Lion?

Meet you in the Lion?

Pair of alkies :(

Meet you in the Lion?

what times it starting or will we just meet early in wee club that way we are ready to slump into our table

Meet you in the Lion?

what times it starting or will we just meet early in wee club that way we are ready to slump into our table

Sounds better.

I will find out the time and we can arrange an early meeting time for a swally before it. :beer1:

Pair of alkies :(

I can't deny this statement.

:cheers:

im also in agreement peter but the first stage to recovery is admitting you have a problem :(

What? What problem?? I deny I have any problem...

What? You weren't talking about me? God, all this drinking is making me paranoid :unsure:

Meet you in the Lion?

Sounds better.

I will find out the time and we can arrange an early meeting time for a swally before it. :beer1:

I'm up for that. I can confirm that i will be partaking in :beer1: for this one.

Gary,if you are going on the bus to Seville it will leave on Sunday the 6th.

Meet you in the Lion?

Sounds better.

I'm up for that. I can confirm that i will be partaking in :beer1: for this one.

well done in coming thru your dodgy spell of the not drinking

its better on the beer side

Meet you in the Lion?

Sounds better.

well done in coming thru your dodgy spell of the not drinking

its better on the beer side

I have seen the light. Praise be the glory of the amber nectar. :praise:

Gary,if you are going on the bus to Seville it will leave on Sunday the 6th.

Thanks for the heads up mate but I am joining the mile high club for this one. (tu)