Rangersmedia FC - Sign up thread

Allzo

I'd love to play, but already in a team, 20th in Britain atm :o. Playing as rangers with my virtual pro as jorg albertz, 96 goals 91 games, 83 overall :praise:742A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_lAm.jpg

If i leave my team or it gets dispanded i'd love to join.

whats your clubs name mate, mines is currently 18th in Britain, 88th in the world

crackin results with that VP aswell, I tried creating big Dado but didnt work out.

I'd love to play, but already in a team, 20th in Britain atm :o. Playing as rangers with my virtual pro as jorg albertz, 96 goals 91 games, 83 overall :praise:742A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_lAm.jpg

whats your clubs name mate, mines is currently 18th in Britain, 88th in the world

crackin results with that VP aswell, I tried creating big Dado but didnt work out.

Clubs name is just Renfrew mate. I tried with the likes of laudrup and mccoist aswell, but couldn't get a good picture to use in the game face :(

I'll get youz to added, and in response to when we getting a game done - ASAP

Have you set the club up yet?

Yeah just called Rangers Media and put us as Rangers but we've not played any games yet coz only one person has accepted my invitation to join the club

I'll get youz to added, and in response to when we getting a game done - ASAP

Have you set the club up yet?

Yeah just called Rangers Media and put us as Rangers but we've not played any games yet coz only one person has accepted my invitation to join the club

(tu)

You should set a deadline or something mate to get others to hurry up

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/image/11615219

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/image/11621169

thats my dado prso