Video Highlights from today

Canadaready

The first goal was a cracker. Brilliant through ball from Boyd & Miller done really well to drive through & score it under pressure & without much space. Second goal again was great. Boyd to Miller & again Miller done extremely well. Interestingly that fud Moperay only made out that it was poor defending saying 'you could have drove a bus through there'. What a fanny that guy is. :wanker:

that was quick, how pish is their defence though? We hadnt scored in 5hours of spl football and stuck 2 past them in 15mins. Borat really should be saving millers first, it was actually a really poor soft shot. Surely a world class goalkeeper should have been saving that one???? :craphead:

that was quick, how pish is their defence though? We hadnt scored in 5hours of spl football and stuck 2 past them in 15mins. Borat really should be saving millers first, it was actually a really poor soft shot. Surely a world class goalkeeper should have been saving that one???? :craphead:

There's a difference between a world class goalie & that trumpet borat mate.... :sherlock:

as much as the swagger was the highlight, watch the ball boy for the first goal.

Game little fucker, well done son, i think the commentator wherever he was from was a bear, he got right excited by Millers goals but sounded despondent when tattie heid scored.

Guest SandyWaTp
as much as the swagger was the highlight, watch the ball boy for the first goal.

You talking about the wee boy who claps?

Mcgeady was lucky with his pen. I thought Mcgregor had saved it. I think he got a touch on it.

two of our goals were belters. because i was at the game I thought Boyd did hee haw. but when you see highlights boyd made the two goals.

:uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

and thats us with half a team. comon to fuck rangers lets start pumping the rest of the shite in the SPL.

and be champions for a 53rd time.

compare the titles timmy. it's simple we are the people.

First goal was nice he attacked the space well leaving a a big gap to send it across the keeper

second good aswell half chance really converted nicely

boyd deserves a mention for the build up he is becoming a team player