Come on lads

ive not seen the game, only going by snippets from the radio, sky sports news etc etc

but from what i gather the team was struggling before kick off and then had 2 injuries to throw the team off guard during the game

but they still managed to go 2 goals up and in turn hold their lead and gain 3 valuable points when nothing else but a win mattered

yes we'd all love 4/5-0 but unfortunately we hadnt scored 5 goals in our last 5 games, so getting 2 against the beggars and winning is something that our team should be given credit and praise for

I couldn't give a shit about the performance today. An Old Firm win no matter the performance is good enough for me.

thats my point muff

ive read a few threads that are actually criticising parts of todays performances, tactics etc

beating them is all that matters, and we done it

so well done to each and every one of the players that played today

stand up and be proud

We have a long season ahead of us, winning today was important but we need to get so many more wins to win the Championship, today didn't even put us top.

Beating Celtic is fantastic and three points mattered so much today, but we've got so many more games to go.

We have a long season ahead of us, winning today was important but we need to get so many more wins to win the Championship, today didn't even put us top.

Beating Celtic is fantastic and three points mattered so much today, but we've got so many more games to go.

Be positive mate,we all want great football but we could be sitting here 7 points behind.

It's a long season but we've shown we're no mugs

The team did well hopefully a turning point for us we have had a poor run

ending there unbeaten run while keeping ours will be a good morale booster

the boyd miller partnership looked good again today

was all about the result today and we got it against them with a threadbare team

congratulations

I had this argument with my dad today, he said rangers were terrible etc and i just said we got 3points we beat them thats all the matters we could of been 7point behinds today but we fucking beat them which is the most important thing. He then said how can you be happy with the way we played so i just said what would you rather us play great football and get beat or play like we did and win. We done something we havent done in the last 3 league games, score a goal and also win a game

We beat them and got 3points. Stop criticising the team and be happy.