Restricted View At CL Games

andymc10

Why are a few tickets behind the goal resticted according to the ticket website for CL games and doesnt say anything about it being restricted in league games :D

I think the advertising boards are bigger for c.l games i sit two rows from the front in the govan and we got 3 quid off each ticket because of this

I might as well ask it here: I am thinking of getting a ticket for the Unirea home game, since there are plenty available.

I was thinking in one of the stands behind the goal, but I can't get my head around the map on the official site.

If I choose, for example, BR3, second tier smack behind the goal, I get a plan with all the seats in question.

Now I see there is one available in row B, is that as close to the pitch as it gets ?

What I'm trying to ask is: Do you look at those plans left to right, or top to bottom ? :D

I might as well ask it here: I am thinking of getting a ticket for the Unirea home game, since there are plenty available.

I was thinking in one of the stands behind the goal, but I can't get my head around the map on the official site.

If I choose, for example, BR3, second tier smack behind the goal, I get a plan with all the seats in question.

Now I see there is one available in row B, is that as close to the pitch as it gets ?

What I'm trying to ask is: Do you look at those plans left to right, or top to bottom ? :D

There is a bit saying pitch this way mate.

Judge it by that.