Perth boozers

bouncy

better off going to the tesco next door for a carry out , or bring one with you (tu)

I stay in Perth and the 208 is just accross the road from Mcdairmaid and Tulloch institute round the corner both dives but cheap drink boys...

WATP

Perth is shite, cant think of any pubs that Will be open for an early kick off, nearest one is about a 15-25 minute walk from the stadium and its no the best of pubs either.

Do pubs in Perth not open at the same times as all others in Scotland on a Saturday i.e 11am ?

better off going to the tesco next door for a carry out , or bring one with you (tu)

I stay in Perth and the 208 is just accross the road from Mcdairmaid and Tulloch institute round the corner both dives but cheap drink boys...

WATP

:lol:

im from outside perth and couldnt remember any :lol: the only one i could think of was in Tulloch

Perth is shite, cant think of any pubs that Will be open for an early kick off, nearest one is about a 15-25 minute walk from the stadium and its no the best of pubs either.

Do pubs in Perth not open at the same times as all others in Scotland on a Saturday i.e 11am ?

yeah dont know why i said that, because of the walk i pressume i automatically assumed it would give you 20 minutes drinking time and the rest you would be walking

yeah dont know why i said that, because of the walk i pressume i automatically assumed it would give you 20 minutes drinking time and the rest you would be walking

The pubs are actuallt open 10am now due to new licensing laws from1st October so plenty o time to oil the cogs...

Any spare tickets going?

The pubs are actuallt open 10am now due to new licensing laws from1st October so plenty o time to oil the cogs...

Any spare tickets going?

Ach i was thinking of getting my mate to see if there was any in the saints end

When are KPL leaving?

10.15 mate, you coming along too? (tu)

Not sure.

Need to talk to my china.

Pleased to hear there'll be no drink though, that stuff's disgusting.....

Yes, its good that the KPL are taking a lead in the drive to reduce binge drinking!

theres a bowling club and also huntingtower hotel which is not too far either

and im the booze monitor on the bus so nobody will drinking on our coach

As long as you make sure we are consuming copious amounts of narcotics you will have done your job well :sherlock:

As long as you make sure we are consuming copious amounts of narcotics you will have done your job well :sherlock:

i will be keeping my eye on you :P

aye til you get blinded by the reflection of my baldy dome! ;)

aye til you get blinded by the reflection of my baldy dome! ;)

ive got new gregories( reactalites )so youve no chance :sherlock: