Ivanschitz

FlippinEck

I dont know how many people have been following German football (I think theres a few) as its arguably one of the most exciting leagues at the moment and the player we were linked with in the summer, Andreas Ivanschitz has been on absolute fire for Mainz, hes only on loan aswell which makes you wonder why we maybe never went after him in that capacity?

4 Goals and 3 assists in 8 bundesliga games, including goals against Hoffenheim and Bayern Munich, a couple of belters in there too.

Yeah, seen a bit of him this season. His strike with the outside of the boot, whilst on the rise, the other week was out of this world.

He'd have been a cracking signing, and one I suggested in the summer!

Yeah, seen a bit of him this season. His strike with the outside of the boot, whilst on the rise, the other week was out of this world.

He'd have been a cracking signing, and one I suggested in the summer!

cheif scout role for muff i think

don't know why you should think it is great, have watсhed many mathes i never see anything exciting exepting Bayern maybe . at least the half teams of the championship play even better but they have many good players :)

I sat through a fuckin awful game last night, so you must have picked the good matches to watch in the bundesliga.

hamburg v leverkusen last night was rubbish, ended without goals & it wasn't an entertaining 0-0

Back Aston Villa!

There's a rumour going around that the match is fixed because Abramovich owes money to Russians.

you know mate in Russia everybody knows where he got the many to buy this club this guy is a very smart and cunning he is a theft of the russian budget. that is why he won't come back to russia and yes he owes to russians= russian government

To be fair the Russian Government is nothing more than a sensationalised mafia anyway. :pierre:

German have the only 2 pro tiers plus several amateur tiers the should keep up with England -4 pro tiers + many local championships and the great football !!!!!!!!! such as London in which there are more than 60 clubs !!!!!!!!!!!