Scurilous Stories

Ace

For those of us who maybe don't know what the stories are about or the rumours attached to them (I include myself in this) can someone please expand on some of them, such as (but not restricted to ..)

Sash on the Grass

Eggs Benedict

Bouncy

Green Pepperami

And other such stories that are eluded to in other threads.

Guest The Brown Brogue
For those of us who maybe don't know what the stories are about or the rumours attached to them (I include myself in this) can someone please expand on some of them, such as (but not restricted to ..)

Sash on the Grass

Eggs Benedict

Bouncy

Green Pepperami

And other such stories that are eluded to in other threads.

1. NOTW published false stroy and fake photo claiming we had cut a sah pattern into the pitch for an old firm game - no apology from them.

2. Sun printed a false story claiming we had taken eggs benedict off the menu after the naming of the new pope - no apology from them.

3. False allegations by all and sundry that the bouncy celebrates a sectarian murder - lies, no apology.

4. Sun again I think, claiming we had informed our caterers not to supply us with peperami due to it being in a green packet - bollocks again, no apology.

Guest orangpendek

someone please post describing what eggs benedict actually is...an omelette made by face out the a-team?

tbh, if i fetched up in a restaraunt and they offered me eggs of any kind i'd protest loudly at the way this country has gone to the dogs, then leave. eggs i can get in my house!

Another one was that the cost of a starter and the main course of a Christmas dinner, in one of the Ibrox resturants, added up to £14.90. Don't know in what rag it appeared though.

Then there was the one about Rangers not showing Celtic at the top of the table in that mini-table on the official website. That was the Sun I think.

Another one was that the cost of a starter and the main course of a Christmas dinner, in one of the Ibrox resturants, added up to £14.90. Don't know in what rag it appeared though.

Then there was the one about Rangers not showing Celtic at the top of the table in that mini-table on the official website. That was the Sun I think.

£14.90?

£14.90?

He meant 16 ;)

I've eaten up in that rangers resteraunt, for my 11th birthday it was...haha 9 years ago now! Trust me..it wasn't anything near as cheap as £14.90 for that! Very tasty though!

Guest orangpendek

i'm sick of people bringing up 1490! why can't we leave the past in the past ? alright, so maybe james 4th was a 2 faced empire builder, but what's that got to do with football?

i'm sick of people bringing up 1490! why can't we leave the past in the past ? alright, so maybe james 4th was a 2 faced empire builder, but what's that got to do with football?

:lol:

£14.90?

He meant 16 ;)

Remember 1490!

£14.90?

He meant 16 ;)

Remember 1490!

My mistake.