Support the online petition to Lloyds Banking Group

boss

Let's fire a warning shot across their bows - we won't take their crap lying down.

http://www.petitiononline.com/gers52/petition.html

Please copy this across to all other forums and forward the link to every bluenose in your addressbook.

Wording of the petition:

We, loyal supporters of The Rangers Football Club, express our dismay at the apparent lack of support given by the Lloyds Banking Group to our Club. We appeal to your commercial good sense (to the extent that such still exists within your discredited, 43% state-owned company) to continue to provide Rangers with the necessary facilities to ensure our success. We will have no hesitation in calling for a nationwide boycott of all your brands should such support be withdrawn: Lloyds TSB, Bank of Scotland, Halifax, C&G, Black Horse, Intelligent Finance, Scottish Widows, Clerical Medical, Birmingham Midshires, Lex, St James's Place Bank, Insight Investment.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can this not be sent out as a general message to ALL forum members to ensure maximum support

Let's fire a warning shot across their bows - we won't take their crap lying down.

Please copy this across to all other forums and forward the link to every bluenose in your addressbook.

Wording of the petition:

We, loyal supporters of The Rangers Football Club, express our dismay at the apparent lack of support given by the Lloyds Banking Group to our Club. We appeal to your commercial good sense (to the extent that such still exists within your discredited, 43% state-owned company) to continue to provide Rangers with the necessary facilities to ensure our success. We will have no hesitation in calling for a nationwide boycott of all your brands should such support be withdrawn: Lloyds TSB, Bank of Scotland, Halifax, C&G, Black Horse, Intelligent Finance, Scottish Widows, Clerical Medical, Birmingham Midshires, Lex, St James's Place Bank, Insight Investment.

Can this not be sent out as a general message to ALL forum members to ensure maximum support

Wording of the petition:

Not a bad idea.

Every member who doesn't sign should be banned :ph34r:

I admire your fight and determination but why would lloyds continue to give us money to chase the SPL title, thats how they got into trouble in the first place by letting customers borrow more than they could afford/worth

'cause it will make a huge difference

dohdohdoh

You really think it will change anything?

I no doing nothing will change nothing ;)

I tend to see the glass half full buddy and prefer to be active.

I mean, will it hurt to sign it and see where we can get on this?

I might sign it but its a complete waste of time. The amount of times i see these petitions online, what good does it do? Has any petition started online actually went on to do something and actually got out there and sorted?

How about, we collect the signatures...print it off and personally go to HQ and hand deliver it with local reporters??

I would do that,

Beats sitting on our arse waiting on a man on a white horse to ride in?

I might sign it but its a complete waste of time. The amount of times i see these petitions online, what good does it do? Has any petition started online actually went on to do something and actually got out there and sorted?

How about, we collect the signatures...print it off and personally go to HQ and hand deliver it with local reporters??

I would do that,

Beats sitting on our arse waiting on a man on a white horse to ride in?

It's not rocket science on how the fans in general will feel at this moment in time. The sooner it's sorted out the better. It won't take massive protests to sort it and if it does, they really are dumb fuckers.

I signed it.

Although I feel like an idiot for doing so, who is monitoring the petition, it looks like the BBC fans forum on there.

Im not a big fan of online petitions but it's all I can do from here.