***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

How do you edit leagues to put the Old Firm in the Premiership?

Need to Add them to the Premiership competition, but before that take down there league stats and change there nationality to English.

Then go back into the SPL competition then switch two teams into the SPL to balance out the leagues, remember to take there stats before add them to the SPL and add there stats to the OLDFIRM teams and Vice Versia also remember too switch the English teams Nationalities to Scottish. (tu)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone managed to create an EPL with the auld firm?

I had an idea of making Rangers and Smeltic reserves into B teams and placing them into the SPL but you can't edit the reseves! :(

EDIT: Found this cool background that you can add for a skin: http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7813/defaultqa.jpg

I have i'm current 8th in the league, also John Grieg is trying to take over the club.

Need to Add them to the Premiership competition, but before that take down there league stats and change there nationality to English.

Then go back into the SPL competition then switch two teams into the SPL to balance out the leagues, remember to take there stats before add them to the SPL and add there stats to the OLDFIRM teams and Vice Versia also remember too switch the English teams Nationalities to Scottish. (tu)

what do you mean by stats mate?

just finished my 2nd season with city, finsihed 3rd behind liverpool and chelsea . got £93 million to spend so bought fabregas for £63m and joe cole for £25m :lol: just pumped chelsea 3-1 aand have won 3 out of 3 so far this season.

i hate it when you have money and buy a player for more than needed :lol:

i offered £25m for johnson for Rb and liverpool asked for £58m :(

Ok, will try this...

Think I might make the two teams from the EPL into Rangers B and Celtic B in the SPL and affilate them.

Competitions stats.

Rangers currently has SPL, SPL( the league they are currently in) and there last league position is 1st.

I switched Rangers with Stoke who has EPL, EPL and there last league position was 12th.

So if you add Rangers to the EPL and change Rangers stats to EPL, EPL 12th, and put Stoke into the SPL and change there stats to SPL, SPL 1st. It switches both teams. Just remember to change both nationalities making Stoke Scottish and Rangers English.

computer retard here, how do i post screen shots ?

Depends if you have a pc or laptop.

On PC there is a button up where end and all that is that says Prt Sc or something like that. Can't remember if you have to press shift along with it.

If you have a laptop then you need to press the function key which is normally fn(next to the windows key) and prt scr which is normally up the top right hand corner.

Then open paint and press Control and V or right click and paste.

Competitions stats.

Rangers currently has SPL, SPL( the league they are currently in) and there last league position is 1st.

I switched Rangers with Stoke who has EPL, EPL and there last league position was 12th.

So if you add Rangers to the EPL and change Rangers stats to EPL, EPL 12th, and put Stoke into the SPL and change there stats to SPL, SPL 1st. It switches both teams. Just remember to change both nationalities making Stoke Scottish and Rangers English.

awrite I get you (tu) what teams did you take out?

Competitions stats.

Rangers > Stoke and Celtic > Hull.

The reason i chose those two was they both had no other divisions like the Oldfirm, but you can choose any team and just switch everything about.

Competitions stats.

The reason i chose those two was they both had no other divisions like the Oldfirm, but you can choose any team and just switch everything about.

aye thats who I was probably going to do. aye I know how to use it just wasn't sure what you were meaning with stats.

Competitions stats.

aye thats who I was probably going to do. aye I know how to use it just wasn't sure what you were meaning with stats.

Can you upload your data file from the editor? :craphead:

On PC there is a button up where end and all that is that says Prt Sc or something like that. Can't remember if you have to press shift along with it.

If you have a laptop then you need to press the function key which is normally fn(next to the windows key) and prt scr which is normally up the top right hand corner.

(tu) cheers

Competitions stats.

Can you upload your data file from the editor? :craphead:

If your talking to me then I can if you want?

(tu) cheers

no problem, see you have Windows 7 aswell :pipe:

(tu) cheers

no problem, see you have Windows 7 aswell :pipe:

:pipe: new laptop for new FM :)

Theres the file that will put Rangers and Celtic into the premiership, taking Stoke(renaming them Rangers B) and Hull(Renaming them Celtic B) and putting them into the SPL.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DOIIUOD7

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IKQZI3RD - number 2

Extract it into MyDocuments>SportsInteractive>FootballManager2010>EditorData

Then start new game, choose default database. Where is says "Editor Data Files" click the box that says change and then click ok.

On the next page make sure the file 'premiership' is ticked then click ok.

It will load up as normal but now Rangers and Celtic will be down in England.