Spoke to the boys on soccer am

DunoonLoyal

I never called him a bigot. It was the cretins on here going wild about it!! They are all a bunch of jokes!

Na, that it true.

sooner fucking bigots are out our club the better!

You called us all bigots you braindead mope.

Bigots, the one's who were lapping it up!! Not everyone on here is!!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never called him a bigot. It was the cretins on here going wild about it!! They are all a bunch of jokes!

Na, that it true.

I laughed, am i a bigot?

Bear in mind what you would be basing your answer on.

A joke? Because we are happy hearing about a date that marks our glorious history?

Our Glorious History? It relates to Rangers how?

The fact that Rangers are a Protestant club is enough for it to relate to us.

What? That is your reason for it!! Oh well, with people like you, we are all fucking doomed!!

Na, that it true.

I laughed, am i a bigot?

Laugh if one so wishes!! But for guys on here to be loving the fact it was thought 16-90 was said is my issue!!

It was always going to cause an uproar. What a bunch of idiots going on live tv. and saying 16-90, for fucks sake, get a grip.

And stop slevvering over it. Jeez, you know the sooner fucking bigots are out our club the better!

i'll expand. you are a fucking mope

and your a twat!! :wanker:

probably had more twat than you've had hot dinners ;)

It was always going to cause an uproar. What a bunch of idiots going on live tv. and saying 16-90, for fucks sake, get a grip.

And stop slevvering over it. Jeez, you know the sooner fucking bigots are out our club the better!

I wouldn't think so, I have had a lot of hot dinners!! Your maw spends a fortune on my tea!! Sorry, that was shite!!

Na, that it true.

I laughed, am i a bigot?

Laugh if one so wishes!! But for guys on here to be loving the fact it was thought 16-90 was said is my issue!!

I loved it, am i a bigot?

Bear in mind what you are basing your answer on.

shut up

Clearly you do for debating what the Inquisitors did for freedom of thought and speech

that kind of ridiculous comment deserves such a short and blunt answer i think you will find

No please expand

away and expand your arsehole ya fudge-packer

Hossy you have got to loosen up a bit.

Away and bile yer heid.

Listen, I am relaxed, I just hate the fact that no doubt this will lead to some stupid press thing from Speirs or something shite. I have not got an issue with people celebrating it in their homes or privately, but having it at Ibrox, and away games is so cringeworthy!!

I can't see how people have to go on about it at a Rangers football game?

Maybe I am being a stick in the mud, but its what I feel is right

I wouldn't think so, I have had a lot of hot dinners!! Your dad spends a fortune on my tea!! Sorry, i just LOVE the boaby!!

wee bit concerning.....

I wondered why they looked pretty embrrassed after the break when they only stood up and cheered. Only got to sing three songs then, but it got the message across. We Are The People!!

Just make sure you all afford those fenian bastards the same courtesy next week and complain that they are not wearing poppies.

Incidentally, that lot next week are being represented by the CSC from my town. It will be a sad day for Bishopbriggs. :anguish:

Seriously? I think a few of the briggs lot are in ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ :anguish:

I wondered why they looked pretty embrrassed after the break when they only stood up and cheered. Only got to sing three songs then, but it got the message across. We Are The People!!

Just make sure you all afford those fenian bastards the same courtesy next week and complain that they are not wearing poppies.

Incidentally, that lot next week are being represented by the CSC from my town. It will be a sad day for Bishopbriggs. :anguish:

Seriously? I think a few of the briggs lot are in ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ :anguish:

They are. Had trouble with them before. (tu)

They go to all the Republican parades too.

Strange how we are offended by the Chairman of Celtic’s comments yesterday, but it appears that we feel free to say what ever we like regardless of how we offend

Nobody was offended by his comments, the majority just laughed at how much of an idiot he is.

How can Rangers fans predicting the score would be 16-9 possibly spark hundreds of complaints? <cr>

Think about who you are talking about. They are always offended. They spend their whole life being offended. They are not happy if not being offended. That's what they live for. It gives them an excuse for that big CHIP on their shoulders.

just spoke to the boys that were on Soccer AM, after they were asked about the score for tomorrow's game, 1 of the lads said 16-9 tae rangers, soccer am recieved well over 100 complaints regarding it and informed the boys they couldnt even sing anymore, what a joke!!

they also informed me that in the practise for the glory hole they got 9, but only managed 5 doing it live.

DUNOON LOYAL

WATP

:rolleyes:

Dirty bastards the lot of them! They've probably got the Press Complaints Commission on speed dial ready for any slight comment.

I hope they're shown the same courtesy next weekend.

I wouldn't think so, I have had a lot of hot dinners!! Your mum spends a fortune on my tea!! Sorry, i just LOVE her little shaven haven!!

I take it twice a day of my dad

Go be nice for your daddy then

A joke? Because we are happy hearing about a date that marks our glorious history?

I'm not bothered about what the guys said on Soccer AM, ridiculous that anyone would get offended by it, however.......

I don't personally view Rangers as a protestant club. I don't believe it was formed with that in mind.

I know two Catholics who are season ticket holders at Ibrox, and a few muslims who go on a regular basis.

Rangers is a football club, not a vehicle for religion......or at least it shouldn't be.

I'm not bothered about what the guys said on Soccer AM, ridiculous that anyone would get offended by it, however.......

I don't personally view Rangers as a protestant club. I don't believe it was formed with that in mind.

I know two Catholics who are season ticket holders at Ibrox, and a few muslims who go on a regular basis.

Rangers is a football club, not a vehicle for religion......or at least it shouldn't be.

Brilliant post!! Exactly what it is and should be