u19's v Hibs

gordov

not worried about the scores at that level, just hoping some of them can make the step up, especially since the young guns will be the backbone of the team in the future by the looks of it, which in an odd way is a good thing.

How good has Hemmings been this year Elf?

Also whats Wiktorski like? I know hes a defender but thats all

I like Kane, he really works the central defenders and I don't think we look as dangerous when he isn't playing. He has had a couple of knocks this season but has been excellent in the last two games. Although today it was a contrast between an unbelievable first half miss and a stunning second half goal.

Wiktorski has got pass mark in all the games I've seen him, but never really stood out in any of them. He has played in midfield apart from a friendly at under 17's against Queen's Park when he was in central defence. I think they see this as his long term position. A giant of a 16 year old, was a wee bit lucky today when the officials didn't spot a petulant retaliation in the first half.

How good has Hemmings been this year Elf?

Also whats Wiktorski like? I know hes a defender but thats all

I like Kane, he really works the central defenders and I don't think we look as dangerous when he isn't playing. He has had a couple of knocks this season but has been excellent in the last two games. Although today it was a contrast between an unbelievable first half miss and a stunning second half goal.

Wiktorski has got pass mark in all the games I've seen him, but never really stood out in any of them. He has played in midfield apart from a friendly at under 17's against Queen's Park when he was in central defence. I think they see this as his long term position. A giant of a 16 year old, was a wee bit lucky today when the officials didn't spot a petulant retaliation in the first half.

Do you think Kane can make the step up to the first team in the near future?

He certainly gives defenders a torrid time from what ive seen of him , was it Stevenage he signed from?

Also what do you make of Stirling? , been floating around reserve/U19s for 2 seasons , looks like he has the ability but needs the consistency to go with it , the same could be said for Kai Naismith as well

To answer a few points on prvious posts.

Kane Hemmings came from Tamworth, I don't think he is first team material at present. Kane should be looking to have a good season in the youths and kick on from there, he can still play 19's next season.

I like Gordon Dick, he tends to be a sub for the 19's and came on on Saturday. Always seems to do welll when he comes on, will be looking to break into the starting 11 soon.

The big Scandanavian Turk is Isa Bagci, he was transferred to Bursapor at the end of the transfer window.

The trialist against Stirling Albion was Colin Hendry's son Kyle Hendry, he came on as a late sun on Saturday. As yet still a trialist.