Sky + HD Menu

simon

I've only just got Sky +HD and I don't know if I have the new one or not. What does the new one look like.

Also I want to order the Haye vs Valuev fight, but when I click on it, it comes up with 'Ensure you're telephone line is connected' or something and doesn't do anything else. The phone line is connected, btw.

I've only just got Sky +HD and I don't know if I have the new one or not. What does the new one look like.

Also I want to order the Haye vs Valuev fight, but when I click on it, it comes up with 'Ensure you're telephone line is connected' or something and doesn't do anything else. The phone line is connected, btw.

I would give them a phone just incase, my box office messed up a while ago and they talked me through it over the phone. 08442 411 411 thats the technical help number.

LOL ah ok then. Yeh it really is worth it, the Sky+ features are all included pause, rewind, record etc which are all quality. But the HD is amazing, I thought it would just be a better picture but its crystal clear. Also the sound on the HD channels is usually Dolby Digital, and if you have surround sound speakers it makes a lot of difference. My speakers were quite cheap but the quality of sound is excellent, during the football you can hear people behind you clapping and shouting. I really cant recommend it highly enough.

• 4 weeks later...
Got the new menu today looks brilliant (tu)

Now you can add ITVHD.

AH!! I totally forgot about that! Cheers, you are nothing but helpful today!

They should change today to St. G4rry's day. St. Andrew didn't know fuck all about HD TV.

Got the new menu today looks brilliant (tu)

Now you can add ITVHD.

AH!! I totally forgot about that! Cheers, you are nothing but helpful today!

They should change today to St. G4rry's day. St. Andrew didn't know fuck all about HD TV.

:praise:

Don't like the new Sky HD menu at all, I've asked my Mum if we could go back to Sky+.

Her answer, "No, I like it" :(

You should listen to your mum shes smart (tu)

I prefer the Freeview guide compared to this heap of pish!

Nice colours but that's about it. (tu)

I like how if you record a series it puts them all in a wee folder, keeps things tidy.

Don't like the new Sky HD menu at all, I've asked my Mum if we could go back to Sky+.

I like how if you record a series it puts them all in a wee folder, keeps things tidy.

I like that bit, :lol:, especially when she records XFactor, Monk, Murder She Wrote and Home and Away :anguish:

I like that bit, :lol:, especially when she records XFactor, Monk, Murder She Wrote and Home and Away :anguish:

:praise: lol what the hell is monk?? Mines is all Curb Your Enthusiasm, South Park and Modern Family