Lafferty, McCulloch and Whittaker.

martyboy2009

I'd like to see him being played though the middle where he belongs!

We have, not much better either.

Waste of money when we don't have £4m to waste.

When has he played up front this season?

Well he's not going anywhere so he canny be any worse than what else we have!

everytime lafferty got the ball i would end up shouting at the tv, usually fucking useless cunt

I cannot agree more with this post..... total dross. I agree he hasn't had a run at his natural position, but his basic skills are atrocious

Our team are absolutely toothless.

I was taken completely by surprise when Elbows scored

everytime lafferty got the ball i would end up shouting at the tv, usually fucking useless cunt

Was thinking exactly the same but kept hoping he would produce one moment of inspiration which didnt happen.

Was thinking exactly the same but kept hoping he would produce one moment of inspiration which didnt happen.

the players have their faults, especially McCulloch and Whittaker. The main problem is they are not the players for a 4-5-1, or 4-1-4-1 or whatever Smith defensive tactics he decide.

To play counter attacking football, you need fast wingers, the ones that are always on the bench. You need a traget man up front to hold the ball and wait for support, Miller is to small. Lafferty should have been there.

All in all Smiths tactics are woeful, and playing players out of position does not help at all.

What other manager does this and has been succesful??