Lafferty, McCulloch and Whittaker.

martyboy2009

just fuckin do one!

we did well, lafferty was pish.

mcculocch did well AND scored

whittaker did well.

what do some folk want, big kee to come around and gie them one up their arse? ffs he cant do no right

just fuckin do one!

whittaker did well.

what do some folk want, big kee to come around and gie them one up their arse? ffs he cant do no right

where u watchin the same game? mcculloch gave away possesion almost every time he got the ball! he scored a jammy goal but done fuk all else, and whittaker played well too? caught out of position all the fukcin time. We could give pass marks to mcgregor, wilson, weir, davis and maybe naismith, the rest were not good enough but those 3 mentioned were the worst.

just fuckin do one!

whittaker did well.

where u watchin the same game? mcculloch gave away possesion almost every time he got the ball! he scored a jammy goal but done fuk all else, and whittaker played well too? caught out of position all the fukcin time. We could give pass marks to mcgregor, wilson, weir, davis and maybe naismith, the rest were not good enough but those 3 mentioned were the worst.

aye i was. whittaker wasnt brilliant but he was solid enough. better than fuckin usual

mcculoch provided protection and was calm on the ball IMO.

and lafferty wa sjust useless yeah.

:craphead:

just fuckin do one!

whittaker did well.

aye i was. whittaker wasnt brilliant but he was solid enough. better than fuckin usual

I dont think mcculloch protected the back four at all. He was meant to be sweeping up the scraps and was nowhere to be seen half the time, and awful when he did get the ball. Should never have started.

just fuckin do one!

whittaker did well.

I dont think mcculloch protected the back four at all. He was meant to be sweeping up the scraps and was nowhere to be seen half the time, and awful when he did get the ball. Should never have started.

were you listening to it on the radio ?

he provided good cover thats why they never really threatened and could only score with a wonder strike.

he just played the simple pass when he got the ball so i dont know what your talking about.

I think you just dont like him and just blame him for everything like almost everyone else on here.

Although McCulloch wasn't that bad tonight, I'd still happily lose all three.

As I said before the game Lafferty and McCulloch are both high earners who do very little to ever warrant their place in the side.

If we are forced to sell players in January I hope they are top of the list.

Whittaker was caught out of position time after time, but what's more worrying is that this happens when we're playing defensive and containing football actually making it look like we are a man down. Yet, what's even more baffling is that apparently short sighted people (smith included) actually praise such uneducated performances!!

just fuckin do one!

whittaker did well.

were you listening to it on the radio ?

he provided good cover thats why they never really threatened and could only score with a wonder strike.

he just played the simple pass when he got the ball so i dont know what your talking about.

I think you just dont like him and just blame him for everything like almost everyone else on here.

I DONT like mcculloch but the reason is because he is pish, in the team purely on how friendly he is with walter smith! I watched all 93 terrible minutes on the tv and all i could do was laugh when mcculloch scored because i had been screamin at walter to sub him for the whole game.

Positional sense!! Whittaker a defender lacks hugely in this area. When a team sets out to defend and counter like we did tonight and like we did successfully in the run to the uefa final you don't expect to be caught 3v3 or 2v2 at the back which happened frequently tonight, primarily due to Steven Whittaker. Although I think he is our most incompetent first team player, clearly kenny miller and mculloch are inaddequate too. Lafferty is out of position and still getting match fit, but the others are simply not up to scratch.

Whittaker did nothing wrong today aswell as mcculloch , lafferty was poor at times but won alot in the air.

stop being such a twat.

they are shite everyweek. but Mculloch pops up with some good strikes now & then.

but then he bring's it down to earth with his shite football.

and whittaker.

he's not got a clue.

Lafferty is a good player - he didn't play well tonight but was stuck on the left side of midfield which is NOT his positon

McCulloch was absolutely woeful as usual

Whittaker was average tonight - not the worst out there though

but surely he can at least beat one player and take the ball foward,

he might get by 1 player but he always passes it back.