Drink Driving.....

sneddon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinbu...ast/6177247.stm

A 14-year-old boy was among 13 drunk motorists to be caught during a crackdown on dangerous driving in Fife.

The teenager was stopped in a stolen vehicle in the West Fife area. He is the third 14-year-old to be reported for drink driving this year.

The boy was among five males and one female under the age of 25 and seven men over 25 to be caught by Fife Constabulary in a week.

why do perople persist on doing it doh

Drink driving is the worst thing to do. I dont even drink after having 1 pint.

im the same, never take my car anywhere when theres a possibility im gona drink

plus i need my licence for work and its not worth losing both

I have given a few people 5 rapid after seeing them do it.

Just phone the polis when they leave the pub :pipe:

I've done that but made sure no one knew who phoned them.

I have given a few people 5 rapid after seeing them do it.

Just phone the polis when they leave the pub :pipe:

I've done that but made sure no one knew who phoned them.

Youre doing them and the public a favour.

Beleive it or not, but when I worked in Mexico a few years ago, my apartment was across the road from a DRIVE THRU pub !

A big square with the bar in the middle, then a women on rollerscates would come and serve your drinks !

Wouldn't beleive it myself if I hadn't saw ut with my own eyes.

<scared>

Drink driving is the ultimate example of selfish people putting innocents at risk.

I was in hospital with a broken femur at age 6. woke up one morning and there was a guy in the bed next to mine. Two broken legs, broken arm, bashed up. He was 6 also. A drunk driver had hit his family's car and killed his dad and little sister, put the mum in a coma (died later) and nearly killed his gran.

The guy should have been shot. Instead, he probably got a big fine and two year ban.

I was in hospital with a broken femur at age 6. woke up one morning and there was a guy in the bed next to mine. Two broken legs, broken arm, bashed up. He was 6 also. A drunk driver had hit his family's car and killed his dad and little sister, put the mum in a coma (died later) and nearly killed his gran.

The guy should have been shot. Instead, he probably got a big fine and two year ban.

shouldnt these people be classed as murderers??? <_<

shouldnt these people be classed as murderers??? <_<

Agreed, RDB.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinbu...ast/6177247.stm
A 14-year-old boy was among 13 drunk motorists to be caught during a crackdown on dangerous driving in Fife.

The teenager was stopped in a stolen vehicle in the West Fife area. He is the third 14-year-old to be reported for drink driving this year.

The boy was among five males and one female under the age of 25 and seven men over 25 to be caught by Fife Constabulary in a week.

why do perople persist on doing it doh

fife!!!

haha, great place :D