Clan mob up

j1mgg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a few who were on but there are quite a few guys who like to just play.

Personally, i was on at 8pm but struggled to connect to guys who were hosting, dunno why though.

I certainly would struggle to host as my son uses the same connection as me while playing MW2 (Keern-McL).

But i am still very much up for this .... we just need to find out who is actually interested in playing,

We need to practice tactics, map locations, camp points (for us to use & to sort out where others might sit) etc etc.

There was a few who were on but there are quite a few guys who like to just play.

Personally, i was on at 8pm but struggled to connect to guys who were hosting, dunno why though.

I certainly would struggle to host as my son uses the same connection as me while playing MW2 (Keern-McL).

But i am still very much up for this .... we just need to find out who is actually interested in playing,

We need to practice tactics, map locations, camp points (for us to use & to sort out where others might sit) etc etc.

I am 100% up for this. I'm available anytime to practice!

for anyone who is/was playing tonight..

would anyone like to help me out and tell me how, on highrise, doing s&d..

the oppo were able to kill us from the opposite side of the map like 3 seconds in?

:rolleyes: :S

the oppo were able to kill us from the opposite side of the map like 3 seconds in?

Most likely launchers, bastards ruin the game!

Most likely launchers, bastards ruin the game!

Thats what i thought at first mate, but it was defintely just Snipers/Machine guns/Rifles..

I thought it was tactical insertion but it can't of been because it happened at the very start of the match...

no idea :mad:

But you are right about the frickin' launchers! :mad:

Also, while im ranting, whats that bloody thing that gets fired into the air...

You hear a "whooooosh" as it goes up, it waits like 3 seconds, then comes rattling back down at you!?

:ph34r:

its a tactic that i have used to great success myself. when you spawn at the very begining you go to the two windows on the furthest right hand side (works on either side) you can thenn shoot accross the map into the other sides spawn point or at least pick them off as they come out of it.

doesn't always work ut you can get one or two (sometimes more :) )

its a tactic that i have used to great success myself. when you spawn at the very begining you go to the two windows on the furthest right hand side (works on either side) you can thenn shoot accross the map into the other sides spawn point or at least pick them off as they come out of it.

doesn't always work ut you can get one or two (sometimes more :) )

Ahright cheers sir :praise:

(sneaky cunt) :craphead:

• 2 weeks later...